RM

"1, 2, 3 Smile!"-click-

"Let Me See..Ah~it's nice"

Namjoon said pointing at the picture..You smiled..

"Let's take a funny picture..1, 2, 3!" -click-

Namjoon said and you nodded..

And you both pulled a funny face..you giggled cutely...Namjoon chuckled and slapped your arm playfully..You two are so cute together..

"Okay now let's take a pouty one..1, 2, 3!" -click-

"Hahaha..so cute!Kyeopta!!"

You cheered pinching Namjoon chubby cheek..He laughed and squished your cheek together..

"Your pouty face is the cutest"

He giggled..Leaning in so your nose touched.You stared into each other eyes for a while..Namjoon tilted his head and focused on your lips, and soon you were brought into a long passionate yet deep kiss..You closed your eyes and embraced him..It's was perfect..Namjoon was so caring and the best thing that has ever happened to you, you want to be with him forever and forever..

"I love you"

You whisper and hug him tightly..

"Let's take a picture of this moment!"

He said..But, before you could reply, he continued,

"But before that, I want to ask you something.. (Y/n), would you like to be my girlfriend? "

You stared at him blankly..You were speechless..

"Yes oppa..I would love to be your girlfriend! "

"Great..Now we should continue shall we?"

He held up the camera and cupped your face and kiss you deeply again..

-click-

"I love you, Jagi"

Namjoon said between the kisses..It was the best day in your life!!

VOTE&COMMENT