JUNGKOOK

You're at your class learning Math..The most bored subject ever..You hated Math since middle scholl because you suck at it..

Suddenly, you feel something hit at the back of your head..You look at the floor to see it's a scrunched piece of paper..

You turn your head around to see the source and of course it's none other than THE JERK also THE BULLY JEON JUNGKOOK shooting you that usual obnoxious grin and a quick wink..

He always did that since you transfered to that school..You roll your eyes and turned to the lesson..

The lesson end real quick and you get out from your class toward your locker..Before you could open it, Jungkook is standing there, leaning against it with a smirk plastered on his face..

"What do you want??"

You ask bluntly, looking up at him..

"You were supposed to read the paper that I thrown away earlier.."

He said holding the same scrunched paper from earlier..

"Knowing you it's probably a dirty jokes or prank"

"Well if it's dirty jokes you like I have a plenty of it..There was this-"

Before he could finished you cut him off..

"Stop Jungkook.."

You giggle..

"What did the paper say??"

Now it's his turn to rolled his eyes..

"Obviously, you know what it says..It says exactly what you ask me everyday..Except this time, I can absolutely answer your question..But, I want you to ask me by yourself right now..Can you??"

You say as you close your locker..He signed before he reply.

"So, (y/n) I do want you to uhmm.. (y/n), Would you like to go out with me??"

You smile widely before you nodded..Jungkook was very happy that you agreed to go out with him..

You walk away and all you can hear from behind you is Jungkook shouting to himself for finally getting a "date" with you..

VOTE&COMMENT