JUNGKOOK

You were at school since it was the 1st year of highschool..You walked to your homeroom class and sat down..

You saw a cute and attractive boy walks in and he sat next to you..You glanced at him and smiled..

The teacher walks in and called all the names..When the teacher called the boy, you looked at him and had a huge smile on your face..

He looked at you as he wanted to say something..But he was too shy..You looked at him once more but he was already looking at you..

"H-hi..I'm Jungkook..You are??"

He said and you replied

"(y/n)"

After the homeroom class, you went to your next class and saw Jungkook walks in the room.Jungkook sat across you and he accidently kicked your legs..

You looked at him and said that it was okay while he kept saying sorry..

He was in all classes with you which made you happy..Both of you started to get closer and loved each other..

During the middle of the year, Jungkook was planning to ask you out on a date..One day, some people started to give you flowers..You looked confused..

Just then, Jungkook came up to you and gave you roses and kiss your cheek..

"(y/n), Will you go out on a date with me?"

He said and you blushed..You looked at him and nodded..He held your chin and kissed you on the lips..People around you started to clap and cheered for the both of you..

VOTE&COMMENT