JIMIN

You got a call from Jimin saying that he can't spend your birthday together because of his dance practice..

You said that it is okay when it's actually breaking your heart a lot..It's your birthday..He is your boyfriend..How can he not celebrating it with you?

You get up from bed,take a quick shower and change into your usual denim shorts and t-shirt..

Because of Jimin can't celebrate your birthday together..You wear his Pikachu shirt so that you can feel his present with you..

"Well,at least I have you today with me Pikachu..You smell like Jimin too"

You whispered to yourself..You open your bedroom door and yelp when you see a trail of red roses petals with candles lining up at the sides..

You proceed downstairs and saw that the red roses petals change into a trail of white ones..

You walk in to the living room,your heartbeat increasing as you saw Jimin in the middle of the living room holding a birthday cake with candles all over it..His smile brighter than all the candles in the room..

"You really thought I wouldn't come did you?"

He come closer and let you blow the candles..He put the cake down on the table and wipe your tears with his thumb..He laughs as you lightly punch him..He hugs you and kissed the top of your head..

"How about I make it up to you?"

"With what?You're here and that's enough for me"

"Aigoo~You always sound so innocent..You make me sound like a perverted boyfriend"

"Well..you are!But,I don't mind!"

He smirks and dips his finger on the cake icing..He bites his lips as he traces his icing loaded finger on you lips before licking it clean..

With a force of excitement,Jimin kisses you like getting hit with Pikachu's lightning bolt..

Fast and Forceful

He pushed you down on the couch and removes his shirt showing his six pack abs..

Slowly,he take yours too..

Kissing and bitting every inch of exposed skin..You reach for his pants but he pins your hands down..

"Hey!It's your birthday..I should be the one who will pleasure you..Don't worry..I'll do it real slow..Really really slow"

Jimin whisper your name the whole time when he is doing his dirty job to you..Simply the best birthday gift ever!

VOTE&COMMENT