J-HOPE

"Saranghae"

He whisper to you as you sleep..He caresses you face then jump out of bed..

He make his way to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of you..You woke up and smell something delicious..

You make you way to the kitchen and hug him from behind

"Morning oppa ^^"

You peck his lips..It's been a while since you two spent time together because of his tight schedule and you with your school life..

It was hard dating an idol because you can't go out dating openly because of the fan..

But you two believe that your relationship with turn out well..

Hoseok is on his holiday to spent some time with you..At least today you have him for yourself..

"What do you want to do today??"

He smiles at you while you eat his homemade breakfast which is you favourite pancake and bacon..

"I just want to be with you"

He looked at you and come closer while looking at your lips..

"Me too"

He peck your lips..You giggle to yourself as you look at him..

You both finished you breakfast then you started doing the dishes when Hoseok come and kissed you and slowly going down to your neck on your weak spot..

He continued kissing you to the point where he carried you to the bedroom to cuddle..

"Sarangahae Jagiya"

VOTE&COMMENT