JIN

A date at the carnival was far away by the date you have with Jin..

Since his schedule is too tight, it's difficult for him to find time for you..

He grab your right hand and pull you to the ferris wheel..

While munching some cotton candy with his other hand..

He whisper something to the attendant at the ferris wheel door..And told you to sit down in one of the shaped seats..

"Thanks for today Jin..I'm glad I got to spend some time with you"

The ride start and you surprise him with a kiss on the cheek..He smile at you and pulled you into a passionate long kiss at the top of the ferris wheel..

You broke the kiss and looked down to the ground to see at how high you were..

Suddenly, Jin turn your head to face him..He leans in for a kiss again..

He can't stand for the sweetness of your lips..He broke the kiss while bitting his lips..

"You know what?? We should have more dates like this so I can taste that sexy lips of yours, don't you think??"

You blush and nodded at what he said..As the day pass by, you keep touching your lips wondering just how the taste of cotton candy at Jin's lips..

It was super tasty..It just too sweet to taste it from his lips..

You were waiting for the next date with Jin..

VOTE&COMMENT