JIMIN

You and Jimin are sipping hot chocolate together..All alone on a chilly night..

Once both of you finished, Jimin points out that you've got whip cream on your cheek..

You want to wipe it with your hand, but suddenly Jimin kissed your cheek..You're blushing madly..

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are??"

"Yes..you and only billion times!"

You reply and chuckle at the same time..

Suddenly Jimin gripped your shoulders and now you two are lying down on the floor starring at the sky..You two start talking ang laughing at each other..

Suddenly, a music appeared from distance..You started feeling sleepy...

*Next Morning*

As soon as you wake up, you find yourself at Jimin's bed..But he's nowhere to be seen..You think to yourself..

"Is this really happening??"

You can tell he slept with you though.You crawl out of his bed only to find the most amazing things..

Jimin laid a rose petals on the ground leading wherever he may be..

Obviously, you begin to follow them..And there,you smell a sweet sense of pancakes and that lead you to his kitchen..

"Good Morning..I hope you don't mind that I slept with you.Last night, I saw you already asleep, so I carried you bridal style to my bed.."

Jimin said as he hands you a cup of tea..

"Nah~~it's ok"

You replied as you eyes looked over the table full of breakfast foods he made..

"This is wonderful..No guys has ever done the amount that you've done for me.You really makes me happy! "

"Well, It's just hard to believe..You deserve everything and more but I'm glad that I'm the one you've received it all from" he said..He stares at your eyes and you start to blush..

"I-I think I like-No.I love you (y/n)-ah.."

You can't help but smile widely and reply

"I-I love you too Jiminnie"

You proudly said..As he heard you said that, he's leaning in and captured his lips with yours..

VOTE&COMMENT