JUNGKOOK

Being the busy idol himself, Jungkook time with you get lesser and lesser everyday..

You get it that he only sees you as his bestfriend but he once promised that fame and stardom would never get between your friendship..

You let out a sigh when suddenly your phone rings..

"Are you busy today?Wait!Don't answer that..Drop everything you're doing for the day and get ready..I'm getting someone to pick you up and drive you to a live show we're doing today..See you!"

Not even getting a chance to speak,you do as he says..In less than 15 minutes a car arrives and take you to the show..

Jungkook greets you with a hug when you got out of the car..

"Why did you take me here all of a sudden?I know you're busy but you don't need to do this for me.."

"Yah!You're my bestfriend!You should be here cheering for me"

He guides you to your VIP seat on the front row right infront of the stage..After a few performances BTS start performing..Your heart starts beating really fast..

Mainly because all throughout the performances Jungkook had his eyes on you..

Like seriously he was looking ONLY at you..After the performance..you go to the backstage and congratulate them..

He pulls you to the side and look at you seriously..Feeling his hand sweat in yours..

"Do I get an answer?"

"Huh??!What are you talking about??What answer??"

He let out a nervous laugh and bite his lips..He leans in closer and smile..

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

He started singing until he got you to finally say yes..

VOTE&COMMENT