J-HOPE

It started to rain and you stood there while you were getting damp with your eyes closed..

"What's the point?He will never liked you (y/n)"

You keep thinking..You had a crush on your brother's bestfriend..You didn't intend to..It just happened..

His name is Hoseok..You fell for him because he's very nice towards you..You couldn't resist his aegyo mostly..

"Aishh!!Yah!what are you doing?!"

You turned around to see him with an umbrella..You stood there silently..

"Everybody is worried about you..Let's go"

You looked at him as he came towards you and pulled your hand and headed towards his car..

"Are you cold?"

He took off his jacket and put it on you..He looked at you as you shivered in silenced..

You could barely open your mouth to speak..So you decided to stay silent..

20 minutes later..You arrived at his house..He gave you his sister's clothes that match you perfectly..You came out after you done changing and found out that he's been looking at you..

"Wow..You looked really cute"

He whispers to himself..You went out to the balcony looking at the rain when he came next to you..

"You know what..I knew someone that likes you.."

"Actually,I've already love someone but I knew that he will never love me back"

He was wondering who is the lucky guy that managed to catched your attention..

"Who is he??May I know?"

"Well..Let's just say that you know him and you two are very much alike"

"Wait..Me?!!You like me?!!"

You stood there completely frozen when he started to laugh and you went all red..

"Hey look! You are red"

When he said that..It made you more embarassed then he came closer to you..

"I like- I mean..I love you too"

He smiled at you but you pushed him away..

"Nice joke!"

You said to him as you walked away..You didn't know how to react..

Suddenly,you felt arms wrapped around your waist..

"It's not a joke..I really meant it"

He turned you around to face him..He lifted your chin and peck your lips..

"You're so cute"

You hide your blushing face..

"This is so embarassing"

"(y/n) , Will you be my girlfriend?"

You looked at him smilling with your cheeks completely red and nodded..He hugged you and kissed you again..This time..Passionately..

Vote&Comment