VMIN

Jimin and Taehyung are your bestfriend since childhood. And today is your birthday. You sighed, wondering if they forgot about your birthday. Then your phone rang.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)!"

"Jimin!"

"Happy birthday to you (y/n)!"

"Thanks! I thought you forgot about my birthday"

"We will never forgot about our bestfriend birthday! Get ready because Taehyung and I are taking you out"

"Uhm, where are you guys at anyway?"

"We're already here"

Jimin said. You ended the call, then look outside the window to see Jimin and Taehyung standing next to their car.

"We'll give your 20 minutes to get ready", Taehyung shouted.

You sighed and started to get ready for your night out with your two bestfriend. After that, you went downstairs to meet them at the front door.

"Hi guys! So, where are we going?"

You asked when you and the boys were in the car.

"We are going to the amusement park", Taehyung said and grin.

"We don't know what else to get you for your birthday, so we thought it would be better if we took you to the amusement park so that we can enjoy and have fun together"

Jimin explain. You nodded quickly. After a while talking in the car, you guys finally reach the amusement park.

"Okay, we're here"

You went out of the car and drag the boys to buy tickets. Since it was your birthday, they paid for the tickets. Inside the amusement park, you guys enjoy so many rides and they bought you gifts. Jimin gave you a cute charm bracelet and Taehyung gave you a Pikachu headband.

"It looks cute on you", Taehyung said.

You blushed and looked down. You went outside the store and and spotted a photo booth. You and the boys went inside and started taking photos. There was a sad one, serious and funny one.

"Thank you so much for today guys! It was so much fun"

"You're welcome. We would do anything for you (y/)!"

They said ang hug you. It was simply the best birthday ever!