SUGA

You climb out of the car with Yoongi behind you..You two aren't speaking because Yoongi said he saw you flirting with another guy which is definitely not true..

The guy offered you a drink while Yoongi was meeting his friends and you refused the guy's offer..That was it..Nothing more nothing less..

You stop at the front door waiting for Yoongi to unlock it so you can go in and go straight to bed..Yoongi let you in first and you heard him sigh..

"What?!Can you just stop it now?!I said I wasn't flirting!"

You groan..

"I saw you with my own eyes!"

Yoongi said looking down,shaking his head..

"You did not!"

You said raising your voice..He glares at you before heading to the kitchen..You follow him in..

"Don't lie to me (y/n)!"

He says under his breath..You let out a huge sigh and shake your head at him..

"Why would I even interested in anyone else?"

You roll your eyes and Yoongi turned look at you..

"I don't know (y/n) but it looked like you were"

He said..

"Oh my god Yoongi!You've got to be kidding me!"

You shouted at him..He ignores you and turns away..

'I love you more than anything"

You sigh..You wait for him to say something but he doesn't..

"Fine! I'm going to bed!"

You answer..

"Wait,(y/n).."

Yoongi says quietly..You stop and look back at him..

"Fine! I believe you"

He says shrugging his shoulders..He walks towards you quickly as you watch him trying not to smile..You shouldn't really forgive him for not believing in you..

"I love you too"

He stops infront of you..You can't resist that..You smile and he takes your hands flashing you a grin..

He pulls you towards him and you jump up,wrapping your legs around his waist..

"Bed?"

He mumbles in your ear before planting kisses all over your neck..

"Yeah"

You whisper back..He carries you off to bed to begin with your own activities..

VOTE&COMMENT