J-HOPE

You had been stood up..The thought sunk in after half an hour of waiting for your stupid date..It didn't help at all as the waiter keep asking if you were ready to order..

All you wanted to do was get out of there and away from all the apologetic look but it was hard to get up..It was embarassing..

Another 10 minutes passed and you realized that you had no choice but to get up and get out of there..

Grabbing your purse you began to get up but a voice stopped you..

"I'm sorry I'm late babe..Traffic is horrible nowadays"

You looked at the person in surprise..This was definitely not your date..But before you could say anything he lowered his voice and spoke..

"I'm Hoseok..Just go with it okay??Whoever stood you up is a jerk"

You looked at him not fully understand but he simply smiled..

"Just act like you're relieved that I made it and smile"

You didn't know what it's all about this stranger but you feel the need to trust him..Letting go of your purse, you leaned in and smile..

"I'm just glad you made it..I was worried something happened"

He smiled and with a slight nod acknowledge the plan..Calling over the waiter you finally ordered and spent the next hour getting to know this stranger..

His full name is Jung Hoseok but his friend called him J-Hope..

And other things about this and that..He also like looking for a new restaurant..That's how he had come across the restaurant that you're in..

He almost didn't come because the restaurant didn't look good but decided to go in anyway..

"It's a good thing you did"

You told him and he laughed..

"It really is"

It wasn't until the waiter brought the tab and you realised it was time to leave..

Instinctively you reached for the tab but Hoseok beat you to it..

"It's okay babe I got this"

You smiled at him,thankful that he was keeping up the act..Standing up he held out his hand for you to took it..Walking out together you feel sad when you had to let go..

"Thank you again..I'm really thankful that you decided to have a meal with a stranger..I will forever be grateful and I hope we get to see each other around soon"

He smiled shyly,rubbing the back of his neck..

"What about this Friday??"

You stared at him in surprise as he spoke again,

"Today was awesome but I think it'd be nice to go on an actual date..What do you think??"

You smiled before replying

"That sounds perfect"

Exchanging numbers you finally bid farewell,perfectly happy that you had gotten stood up..

VOTE&COMMENT