JIN

You rolled over in bed,stretching as you open your eyes to peek at the noises coming from the door..

"Wake up sleepyhead"

Jin whispered,placing something down on the bed beside you and leaned in to peck your cheek..

You can't help yourself but smiled as you rolled beneath the cover..Jin reached over and places a tray with pancakes and a single rose..

"Happy Birthday babe!"

You grinned,leaning forward to kiss him quickly,both of you pulled away laughing as your stomach grumble loudly..

"This looks good..Hope it taste good too"

"Eat up and get ready..I have some surprise for you"

"But it's my birthday..I can stay in bed all day if I want"

"You know..I normally agreed with you..But not this time"

"Urgh!Fine!But what surprise did you prepared for me?"

"You have to wait and see"

An hour later,you're all ready,stomach full as you walked into the living room doing a little twirl..

"Beautiful as ever"

Jin grinned,holding out his hand for you to joined him by the window..

"Just in time too!Look! That is your surprise!"

You followed his gaze out the window to the taxi a few floors below and your eyes widen as you turn to look at Jin..

"I knew you did miss them more than you missed me and that made me jealous a little but I would do anything just for you..So I arranged for them to come here..Is that okay?"

He explained,smilling sheepishly,his cheeks became red..

You throw your arms around his neck,kissing him quickly before pulling away..

"Do you even realise how perfect you are?"

"You can call this part of your present but I have something else for you..I will give it to you later"

And there's a knock at the door and you squeeze Jin's hand,looking at him seriously..

"Thank you for this"

He nodded,opening the door and you can't but squel as you rush forward to be enveloped in hugs..

"Mom!Dad! I miss you so much!!"

Vote&Comment