V

He didn't even say "Hello"..

He just barged in and wrapped his arms around my waist before hungrily crushing his lips down on mine..I was quite surprised and it took me a second to understand what was happening and then I brought my hand up to the back of his head and started kissing him back..

Taehyung was finally back from his tour after a whole month of being away living his dreams..I couldn't go and pick him up at the airport because we weren't official yet and we knew his fans would have seen us,so we had both agreed that it would be better for him to meet me at my place..

"Tae..The door.."

I managed to let out just as he started walking me backwards..He pulled away and looked behind him before turning around and closing the front door..He then looked at me and I could see everything in his deep eyes..I could see how badly he wanted me..I took a second to look at him,he had changed a bit..

He looked older and wiser somehow..He took a step towards me and placed his hands on my hips as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine again..Words couldn't express how much I misses the feeling of his thin lips on mine,his hands on my body and his needs showed in his every move..

"I missed you so much"

He whisper against my lips as he cupped my face and pressed his lips harder against mine..

"I missed you more Tae.."

I replied and I felt him shakes his head as one of his hands travelled to the small of my back..

"I don't want to sound needy but uh-"

He started as he walked me backwards towards the bedroom..

"I like you needy..Wait no scratch that..I love you needy"

I immediately protested and a slight groan came from his chest as slipped his tongue past my lips and find my own..

"Good then"

He replied as he opened the door to my bedroom behind my back..

"I hope you're not tired Miss (y/n)"

He said as he pulled his lips away from mine and started trailing them down my jaws and neck..

"Because you're in for the night,baby"

#30/12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG!LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TILL YOU'RE OLD!LOVE YOU!

VOTE&COMMENT