V

"Breath..Everything is going to be okay"

Hoseok told Taehyung for the uptenth time today..

"What if I mess up on something?"

Taehyung asked as he continued his pacing..

"You always messed up on something so what's the different if you messed things up now?"

Yoongi replied and grabbing Taehyung's shoulder and forcing him to sit on a chair..

"Easy for you to say!It's not your wedding day!"

The other members rolled their eyes before taking a seat next to each other..

"Do you love (y/n)?"

Taehyung look at Namjoon and said..

"Stupid question!Of course I do!"

Namjoon ignored his first comment and continued with his questions..

"Does she love you?"

"Well I hope she do love me or else this wedding is useless.."

Taehyung replied..

"Then why are you so worried?Isn't that all that matters?If you mess it up it won't matter because in the end you will still have (y/n) for the rest of your life"

Jin respond..

"You're right"

Taehyung whisper..

"Of course I'm right imma!Now go out there and get married with the love of your life!"

The members were right..The moment Taehyung saw you he knew he had been worried about something ridiculous..

"We made it through the night"

*Few hours later*

You whispered to him as he said goodbye to the last guest..

"I'm glad we made it..Are you nervous?"

Taehyung asked as he turned to look at you..

"A bit..you?"

"I definitely was..I thought I would mess up but the members reminded me of what really important.."

"Which is??"

You asked curiously..

"Us"

You blushed slightly as he pulled you closer and gently kissed your forehead..

The wedding had been beyond perfect and Taehyung made a mental note to thank his members one more time..They were finally right in something..

VOTE&COMMENT