V

You're sitting at home, watching a game on your tv.. You're really into the game, yelling at the screen and forgetting that the players can't actually hear you..

It's about a halfway through the 1st half when it goes to commercial..You go to the kitchen to grap some snacks,you have a handful of snacks, when the doorbell rings..

You wonder who could that be..You get to the front door and see a purple blur through the peephole..You open the door slowly to find Taehyung a.k.a your crush, standing there..

He looks at you arms full of foods, then look into your eyes..

"Hi (y/n), Uhm..sorry if I disturb you..I just wondering, if..you know...we could...uhm...watch the game together??"

Taehyung asked while stuttering..

"Uhh, sure..I would love too..That would be cool!"

You smile and let him in..

"Here, let me hold that.."

He takes the food from your hand and nibbles on some of it..You lead him to the couch and sit down just as the games come back on..

The games play on and on until the 2nd half..The other team scores in a row and you slump down and find Taehyung arms around you..

You think for a second then leans into him and his grip become tighter..He looks at you with longing in his eyes..

"(Y/n), I was wondering if, you maybe...like me??"

He ask quietly..You look at him for a while and think..It's the time to confess you feelings towards him..You can't keep it any longer..

"Taehyung-ah, Actually, I have liked you since the 8th grade..Since you came to the class, and be my seatmate..I like your rectangle shape smile, dorky attitude..I liked you ever since Taehyunggie.."you said while looking down at your laps..

"(y/n)-ah, I like you too since I came to that school.Actually,I was glad that you're my seatmate..I like-No..scratch that...I love you (y/n).."

You look at him and smile widely...

"I love you too Tae!!"

"Then, I should have done this a long time ago.."

Before you could reply, he presses his lips against yours and kissed you passionately..

VOTE&COMMENT