JIMIN

The star illuminate the dark night sky as you cranes your neck to stare up at the beautiful constellations..

Your mind clear and quiet as you focused your undivided attentions to the sky that holds so many mysteries..

You runs your hands down your bare legs trying to warm your cold limbs as you casts your eyes over to the moon that was hanging in the sky, the grey shadows etched onto the brightly lit moon and  made it looked like a 2D marble..

You loved the quietness that the night time brought, no interruptions, just the sound of the wind and the chirping crickets..

Jimin made his way towards the glass ranch slider that separated him from you..

His small fingers wrap around the handle, pulling the door effortlessly before seeping onto the balcony that connected to your beautiful apartment..

Jimin sat beside you silently on the daybed that sits up against the wall of your apartment buiding..

Jimin's arm automatically wrapped around your waist, pulling you into his side as you rest your legs over his lap..

He lays a soft kiss to your temple before murmuring a quiet hello..

You stay silent and instead lay you head against his bare shoulder in response..

Jimin gazed at you, his eyes was appreciating how the moonlight glows against your face, illuminating all of your features..

He involuntarily smiles as he traced the curves of your bottom lip with his thumb..

"You looked so beautiful underneath the moonlight"

Jimin murmurs cathing your attentions, your eyes finally shifting from the night sky to Jimin's eyes..

"I'm nothing compared to that"

Your tilted his head towards the sky causing Jimin to shake his head in protest..

"The sky doesn't even close to your beauty baby"

He holds you, his thumb gently caressing your cheek as he lifts your head bringing your lips together in a soft peck that last mere seconds before he pulls away chuckling as you pout your lips for more..

"That was a pathetic attempt to kiss"

You huffed wrapping your hands around his neck and pulled him forward to meet your awaiting lips..

The sky long forgotten now as your mind clouds over with the thought of Jimin and his lips..

You fingers tangled in Jimin's hair..

Jimin bring his hand down to you thigh and rubbing your skin gently as you continue to kiss under the moonlight..

VOTE&COMMENT