Chapter 2

Let's see how this goes...Just know that this is a more modern interpretation of Fairy Tail so the guilds and all still exists ut it's more set in 2022 yk

It had been around a week since Gray and Juvia had started dating. Gray was overjoyed that his very random trick worked when he just went for it and kissed her. So was Juvia she had decided to lay low with her crush on Gray because she was realising how creepy she was really becoming but in the end it worked out for the two of them now that they are finally together. And about time aswell!

There had been no sign of Lyon since they were caught in the alleyway. But they both didn't give Lyon a single thought completely forgetting his existence.

They took the first week to get closer to each other and make it less arkward. But that didn't take to long because they both got very comfortable very quickly. Natsu and Lucy also gave them some couple tips, mainly Natsu tryna be a boyfriend teacher to Gray as Natsu likes to brag about how he got Lucy not much to Grays liking.

"Don't worry Gray I can teach you anything you like" Natsu said with his big toothy grin.

"No thanks" Gray responded rolling his eyes at the dragon slayer.

"Well without my help how are you gunna fuck Juvia?!?!" Natsu asked. "I got Lucy on like day 4 and you and Juvia have been together for a week and only kissed a few times" he lowered his voice so that Lucy would not slit his throat.

"Well don't worry about me and Juvia I will get her soon I don't need your help" Gray smirked. Seeming pretty confident.

"Okay your loss" Natsu said back a little pissed that he can't share his advice. "The guild is going down to a party later are you and Juvia going?"

"Hmm it's been like a year since I went to a party" Gray wandered aloud. "Yeah you know it might be fun I will go, and I will take Juvia with me, who's going?"

"Ehhh let me think" Natsu questioned himself looking at the ceiling.

"Well think quicker Flame Brain"

"Shut up" Natsu snapped. "So me, Lucy, Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Bisca, Alzak, Evergreen, Elfman, Mira, Lauxus, you and Juvia aswell I think"

"Alright well I'm going home im tired of you" Gray yawned and stood up.

"Fuck you Elsa" Natsu echoed as Gray walked away hissing at the comment.

"God I forgot that parties exist" Gray thought to himself as he walked out of the guild hall. "I should find Juvia and tell her about it" he walked down the pathways to the park where Juvia had gone with Lisanna to do some job that pays pretty decent money. He saw a white haired girl and walked over to her expecting to see a bluenette aswell but not seeing one.

"Hey Lisanna wheres Juvia?" Gray asked looking around incase he missed her on his way.

"Oh she's just inside the bar there getting information on this guy while I have been trying to find evidence on-" Lisanna rambled on but got cut off by a concerned Gray.

"Wait bar? What bar? Why's she in a bar by herself??" Gray asked her obviously concerned. He didn't want anyone hitting on his Juvia.

"Uhm...OH SHIT now that you think about it that was a shit idea for me to leave her by herself" Lisanna face palmed herself and looked behind her. "Ehm okay god uh she's in that bar there see 'Elmas Bar'," Lisanna pointed her finger to indicate where Gray should go.

"Okay!" Gray replied and ran off in a hurry and Lisanna waved bye brushing off the fact that she left Juvia alone knowing that Gray being there she will be just fine.

Gray rammed through the doors of the bar eying every corner trying to see Juvia. And he saw her but didn't enjoy the sight he saw....she was being backed into a wall by the fake salamander Bora, who was leaning in on her obviously trying to get a kiss in on her. Out of all the people.

Gray felt his blood boil. Gray and Juvia were both quite alike in one particular way, they were both flooded with Jealousy. And Gray 100% didn't like her ex trying to kiss her while he could faintly here Juvia telling him to back off.

He stomped his way over to the two of them.

"Bora get off I have a job to do and I'm not interested" Juvia snapped trying to push him off her but got grabbed by her elbows to be kept still.

"Come on baby you know you still love me" Bora smirked leaning in closer to her as Juvia jumped back quite obviously uncomfortable but he didn't really care. He just wanted her sweet taste. "Come on we can get out of here I know you want to"

"I have a boyfriend" Juvia replied bluntly and tried her best to shove him off but failed. She didn't want to have to use magic because then she would cause a mess and end up having to pay for it which she couldn't afford right now.

"He doesn't have to know" Bora laughed a little before getting even more closer to her making Juvia flinch.

"He already does" A voice growled from behind. Bora feeling a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh"

All of a sudden he was forcefully pulled back and pushed onto the floor landing hardly on his back.

Juvia widened her eyes seeing Gray not expecting him to come out of nowhere like that. "Gray?!" She said looking down at Bora who looked pretty terrified now as Gray lifted him up with by his collar with looking right at him with daring, dangerous eyes.

"how dare you even touch her" Gray sneered pure anger in this voice. "If I ever see you go ten feet near her I swear to God I will fucken freeze you and chop you up into little ice cubes GOT IT??"

The shaking wizard nodded frantically before being released from Grays grip and running as fast as his legs would carry him.

Gray quickly turned to Juvia and walked over to her not really caring that people were staring at him after the scene he made.

"Hey are you okay?" Gray asked worriedly laying his hands into Juvias. She nodded.

"Yeah thanks that was annoying, but where on earth did you come from?" Juvia questioned.

"Well I went to find you because I had something to ask you and Lisanna told me you were here" Gray replied with a smile.

"Well what do you need to ask?" Juvia asked.

"There's a party and Natsu asked us if we would like to go!" Gray exclaimed liking the idea of going to a party with Juvia.

"Oh wow I don't remember the last time I've been to a party! That sounds fun though we should go. It's been a while since I've gotten drunk" Juvia laughed and Gray did aswell.

"Great then I will tell Natsu we are going and actually figure out where the Party is"

"Probably a good idea to figure that out" Juvia said sarcastically and Gray pecked her on the lips.

"Okay I will leave you too your job now Byee!" He smiled and she smiled back. He turned around to leave but turned right back to Juvia to kiss her one more time. Juvia noticed Gray was quite touchy and always seemed to need her touch wether it was just holding on to one of her fingers or kissing her delicate lips. She found it cute though. He kissed her for about five seconds before releasing and running off making Juvia beam with happiness.

"Huh a party, wonder how that will turn out" Juvia thought to herself. "Right I should find Lisanna now shouldn't I"