Chapter 7

Heya guys! This chapter isn't as big and probably isnt as good but don't worry the next chapter will be a lot longer as I have lots of ideas for it ;). I really enjoy watching Gray protect Juvia so I'm gonna incorporate that more into the future chapters.

The four mages stood patiently outside the old woman's door. They had gone to her to find out about where they could find the other two bandits who had not shown up during the incidents yesterday.

The woman opened the door with a shocked look on her face to see the wizards back alive.

"Oh my you are back!" She exclaimed welcoming them into her house with a warm smile.

They all took a seat at the original places they sat the previous time they met while the old woman sat down some biscuits which Natsu went for immediately.

"We are here to ask you about the other two bandits because I'm sure you have heard that we got three of them but the other two didn't show up to the crime scene" Gray explained as the woman nodded repeatedly.

"Oh yes well you should know that the others have previously been captured so I can just give you your rewards now!" The woman warmly replied.

"Wait what?!" Lucy said. "Who got them?"

"Some other wizards from mermaid scale"

"Oh" Lucy bluntly said not really knowing what to say.

"That doesn't matter though four of them are in prison!" The woman cheered getting ready to go and get the money for the four.

"Wait four?" Juvia stopped her. "Where's the fifth?"

"Oh I thought you guys knew, Issac escaped from the council"

Juvia felt Gray immediately grab her hand. "How did he escape" he responded instantly.

Natsu and Lucy both noticed the random concern and turned to each other with widened eyes as they realised. Gray had let the two know that Juvia was under threat by Issac during the morning.

"Like i said he is powerful and he unlocked his full power last night. He seems pretty angry luckily you guys probably won't need to deal with him for a while" she said completely oblivious to the worry in the room.

"W-what do you mean full power?" Juvia asked. She felt Gray grasp her hand tighter as she began to shudder a bit.

"He only used like half of his power when he was fighting you's" the woman explained to them. "He is the strongest of the five and he never uses his full power unless it's nessesscary luckily one of you knocked him out before he could release it, but then he used it agaisnt the magic council"

"Damm this means we haven't completed our job" Natsu groaned.

"Nono I will still give you the money because it's the councils fault for letting Issac escape" The woman grinned. "Now let me get you the money"

She walked away from the room leaving the four mages alone.

"H-h-he escaped" Juvia shuddered.

"How could he even escape the magic council" Lucy shivered at the thought of him only using half his magic yesterday.

"Don't worry if he goes near you Juvia I will kill him within seconds" Gray assured her squeezing her shaking hand.

"And if Gray can't do that I will do it for him" Natsu said flashing his toothy grin making Juvia laugh.

"S-sorry I don't know why I'm so scared I guess he got to me" Juvia mumbled. "But don't worry I can handle myself"

"Of course you can" Lucy winked as the old lady started to come backs into the room.