Chapter 3

Juvia looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but smile at how stunning she looked. She wore a silver dress with spaghetti straps that went down to about her knees and it had a perfect slit on her left leg to show off her fairy tail mark.

"Are you ready?" Gray called from the kitchen.

"Yeah give me a second" Juvia called back giving herself another twirl in the mirror before running out of her room and walking over to Gray. He sat on her couch texting someone on his phone wearing a black suit with a red tie. Juvia looked at him in awe. Obviously proud of herself for that was her boyfriend.

Gray looked up and his eyes widened. "Wow you look hot" Gray whispered a bit to loudly. Juvia just giggled and went to slip on her silver high heels.

"Mhmm how far is it till we get to Kingstop nightclub from here?" (That's where the party was happening) Juvia asked walking over to Gray and plopping down next to him.

"I'd say like 3 hours or less it won't be that far" Gray answered immediately putting an arm around her and staring into her eyes. Those gorgoues eyes. He could stare at them all day. He pouted when she looked down to go on her phone but quickly let that slide and laid his head on her shoulder. That lasted a few seconds.

"Natsu and Lucy are here" Juvia said jumping up, pulling Gray up with her. "Let's not keep them waiting"

Gray nodded and shoved his phone into his pocket while Juvia clicked open her bag and plopped hers in there.

*****

Natsu and Lucy both sat in the front seat while Juvia, Gray, Erza and Jellal were in the back. Probably a little bit illegal but who cares.

It was about 3 hours of the six chattering on until they finally arrived at Kingstop.

This party was a big one, all of the Fiore guilds were invited. So there would be a load of familiar faces there.

Natsu parked the car and all six of them got out.

"Bout time you got here" Gajeel boomed in with Levy following behind him.

"It's not like they are late Gajeel we have only been waiting for five minutes at the most" Levy reassured the others noticing their worried faces at them arriving late.

"Well glad you waited" Jellal politely responded with a grin. Jellal was always the calm one in the group and would probably be the one to drive everyone home because they will all probably be too drunk to move.

"Enough of the chit chat LETS GO" Natsu yelled grabbing Lucy and Juvias hands and running in making both girls shriek"

"HEY THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU JUST KIDNAPPED" Gray yelled running in after them. Gajeel flying right behind him with Levy on his back.

"GAJEEL ARE YOU INSANE" Levy squealed questioning most of her life choices.

Erza and Jellal both laughed. Once they had finished Jellal placed a hand on his girlfriends waist and smirked.

"Ready to go in princess" he grinned kissing Erza swiftly on the cheek.

"Let's go my kind sir" she replied putting her arm around him and they both walked into the club like a proper King and Queen.

Meanwhile Natsu, Gray and Gajeel ran straight to the bar to grab shots and have there little 'who can last longer competition'. Whilst Levy, Lucy and Juvia decided to sit peacefully at a round table and drink alcohol in an ordinary fashion.