Chapter 5

Ready for this ;). Little bit of smut coming up! You can skip the start of this up to "the next day" if you aren't a fan of smut but if you are then enjoy the show 😉. 

Gray kissed Juvias chest gently before pulling down her dress off her and revealing her black lingerie.

"Well now you're hotter" Gray smirked and Juvia responded with a laugh as he pressed his lips again onto Juvias. The passionate making out kept on going as Juvia started to unbutton Grays shirt quickly pulling it off and pushing him over so that now she was on top of him. She kissed his chest and moved up kissing his neck and lips and pulling her hair to the other side gazing into her lovers sweet soft eyes.

Gray ran his hands through her hair while Juvia unbuttoned his trousers swiftly pulling then down while Gray laid back in only his boxers now.

"Mhmm I have been waiting to see that" Juvia chuckled as she stroked Grays covered dick.

Gray clutched onto Juvias hair grasping it tight as she stroked his long member. He felt her grab the line of his boxers and pull them down roughly making his covered dick now uncovered. She stroked it again making Grays light moans grow louder.

Juvia giggled before moving down right to his dick grabbing it with her hands. "Juvia.." Grays voice groaned as he clutched her hair harder. Juvias lips moved right towards his dick. She could feel Grays hands dig into her hair, his heavy breathing, his sweet moans, as she got closer. She stuck out her tongue just to tip it a bit and she sat up with a huge smile on her face.

"JUVIA" Gray yelled as she laughed her heart out grabbing her stomach. "YOU WILL REGRET THAT" He shouted turning her over so that now he was on top and grabbed her panties practically ripping them off. He turned her over on her stomach grabbing his erect member and shoving it right in before Juvia had any time to think. She screamed in pain and pleasure as Gray trusted into her over and over again.

"GRAY FUCK GRAY" She moaned clenching onto one of the pillows. "FASTER GAH GRAY"

Gray obeyed going in faster and faster pushing into her over and over as she moaned and whimpered his name much to his liking. He stopped for a second to let them both get a breather before he grabbed her ass and went back into action trusting into her another good few times. He then pulled his cock out of her and turned her around so that he was facing her.

"Why did you stop?" Juvia pouted. "I didn't even cum"

Gray winked at her moving closer into her lips. "because I don't want this to be over yet" He winked at her and kissed her lips and started to grab her bra straps and pulled them down and threw her bra into some corner. He grabbed her right breast and started to suck the other. Juvia started to lightly moan throwing her head back as Gray traced his hand over down to her womanhood. He stuck his fingers in and moved his mouth to her neck.

"GRAYY" Juvia screamed gripping her nails into Grays back as he stuck another finger in pumping them in and out. He Finally took his fingers out, licked them clean and stroked her cheek.

"You are mine you know that right?" Gray said in a husky low tone making Juvia nearly faint.

"Yeah" she whispered back.

The next day.

Gray was making breakfast as Juvia was still asleep in bed. He changed her into her pajamas while she was still asleep and cleaned off her bed knowing that she would be pissed if she had work to do straight off in the morning.

Gray remembered the night. Finally he had claimed her as his. They went on for a good while aswell and afterwards she fell asleep on him and he couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. She looked just like an angel from heaven. Grays thoughts were interuppted by the angel herself as she walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.