Chapter 11

Small mention of rape!!

One week flew by.

Juvia had stayed with Gray for the past week, he refused to let her leave his sight always wanting to keep a close eye on her. She was slowly getting better, she had a few panic attacks but they were very small and dealt with easily. But it was still a long way before she could recover properly.

Gray took Juvia on two jobs and Lucy also took her on one to help her forget the incident but it was always on the back of her mind.

"OKAY I NEED TO PAY MY RENT SO YOU ARE GOING ON A JOB WITH ME!!!" Lucy announced to Natsu her hands on her hips.

"But I just got back from a traumatic one with Erza" The dragon slayer whined back.

"That doesn't matter my rent is due!" Lucy snapped flaying her arms in the air.

"I'll go on a job with you" Juvia offered.

"Great! Who needs Natsu" Lucy grinned pulling an arm around Juvia, but she instantly pulled away when she felt Juvia jump a bit.

She was still a bit conscious of sudden psychical touch.

"Sorry" Lucy mumbled.

"Nono I'm sorry I just still got a little startled I guess" Juvia smiled at her sweetly. "now let's go on a job!"

"Great what job are we doing" Erza sang walking in to the group.

"Guess Erza is joining us" Lucy giggled. "What aboutttt this one" She indicated to a leaflet containing a job about finding a necklace that some guy had lost.

"This looks good, and it pays well" Juvia told her.

"Yes I agree let's do this one" Erza smiled.

"What are ya'll looking at??" Gray chimed in as the three faced him.

"We are going on a job to find some necklace" Juvia answered wrapping her arms around him.

"Oh your going on a job?" Gray asked hints of concern in his voice "You sure you are good to go?"

"Yes of course, I went on one with Lucy three days ago and it went great" Juvia assured him.

"Hmmm if your sure, have fun then" Gray kissed her cheek and went to sit beside Natsu.

"Awh is Luce leaving" Natsu pouted watching the trio leave.

"Yes they are going on a job didn't you hear them they were right in front of you" Gray snorted.

"Well I-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PRICK"

Erzas voice boomed across the guild hall and the two boys looked up.

Lucy had her hand out in front of a trembling Juvia both of them backing away from Erza who had her sword pointed towards the neck of none other than.

Lyon.

"Calm down Erza I'm just here to see what's mine" He smirked eying Juvia who tried her best to not make eye contact.

"Don't you dare look at her! And she isn't yours" Erza shot back.

Gray shot up. He quickly ran by to Erza's side and so did Natsu behind him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here" Gray hissed.

"I'd like to see my lover, I haven't seen her in a week and it's making me sad" Lyon sweetly grinned but evil was lurking behind it.

He pushed down Erzas sword and took a few steps to get to Juvia but before he could look at her again he felt Grays fist crash into his face.