Chapter 4

Gray clenched his fists so hard he was digging his nails into his palm leaving a mark. Pure rage flew through his whole body as he watched Lyon kiss Juvia passionately for at least three seconds. That's when Juvias eyes widened.

"Y-your not Gray" Juvia murmmered trying to back away but toppled right back into Lyons arms and with that she was knocked out.

Lyon plastered a huge smirk on his face wrapping an arm around the knocked out bluenette's waist and the other arm laid on her head.

"You little bitch" Gray growled dangerously.

"She liked it so much she fainted" Lyon laughed but that laughter didn't last very long when all of a sudden Gray was pouncing on him. Juvia fell to the ground as Lyon was punched into the wall causing a huge tud.

"ICE MAKE LA-" Gray was about to attack Lyon when all of a sudden a punch was set on his face.

"GRAY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" Jellal yelled Erza quickly running in behind him.

"THIS BASTARD TRIED TO TAKE JUVIA HOME WHEN SHE THOUGHT HE WAS ME BECAUSE SHE WAS DRUNK AND THEN HE KISSED HER" Gray yelled back as he got up looking at Lyon who was rubbing his head in pain.

People had started to gather around at the scene.

Jellals eyes widened and he took a few steps back. "Murder him"

"JELLAL" Erza shouted but Jellal pushed Erza back before she could intefire with Grays beating to Lyon.

"Go help Juvia" Jellal whispered. "Lyon deserves it for even thinking to take advantage of her when she's drunk"

Erza nodded and turned around and went to help Juvia who was curled up unconscious on the ground.

Meanwhile Gray was beating Lyon to a pulp punching him over and over and all Lyon would do was laugh not even trying to fight back.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Gray roared.

"Keep beating me up Gray" Lyon coughed. Blood spewing out of his mouth. "I got my kiss with Juvia and that's all that matters" a smirk crept up on his face fuming Gray even more.

"OMG A FIGHT" Natsu yelled running in like the idiot he is. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR" firing an attack straight at Lyon.

"NATSU STOP THIS LOOKS SERIOUS" Lucy screamed at Natsu smacking her very NOT sober boyfriend in the head. She had noticed Juvia being unconscious in Erzas arms as Erza tried to wake her up and Lucy ran right too the both of them while Natsu ran into Gray and Lyons fight.

"I WANNA PUNCH" Natsu exclaimed jumping for joy.

"BACK OFF FLAME BRAIN HES MINE TO KILL NOT YOURS"

"Natsu back off" Jellal said calmly pulling Natsu back

"HEY WHY?!" Natsu fought back.

"That bitch kissed Juvia" Jellal muttered into Natsu's ear. Natsu's eyes widened and he immediately started shouting.

"COME ON GRAY MURDER HIM!!!!!! HOW DARE HE KISS YOUR GIRL" Natsu roared throwing his hands in the air

"Next time I'm aiming to fuck her" Lyon grinned making Gray reach his breaking point.

"I WILL FUCKEN KILL YOU"

And Gray immediately started throwing him into the walls showing no mercy while Lyon winced in pain. This went on for about five more minutes until masters fist went straight in between Lyon and Gray.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW" Mokarov shouted at the boys.

"BUT-"

"I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENED BUT I DONT WANT ANY TROUBLE OR BILLS TO BE PAID SO STOP THIS FIGHT AND GO BACK TO THE PARTY"