Chapter 18

Tw: violence

Gray tried to move his arms. Nothing worked, it was as if he was paralysed.

He lay there with Juvia on top of him, both bruised and bleeding.

He wanted to move his arms, so that he could wrap them around the bluenette but he couldn't. His body was in so much pain but all he could focus on was Juvia.

He could feel her blue locks planting on his bloody chest and also could feel his cheek sticking to hers by blood.

"Ju-vi-a" Gray coughed. He tried to turn his head but could only move it barely a centimeter as his head was in too much pain.

Blood was dribbling out of Juvias mouth and Gray could feel it on his lips.

He needed to get healed somehow. He needed to be able to move. If Issac came again and threw another punch at Juvia it would probably kill her with the state she is in now!!

He could luckily feel her heartbeat on his chest. He knew that she was alive. That was one good thing. He remembered her wretched screams he heard. And he remembered how he couldn't move or how he couldn't save her.

No.

He should have saved her. He was weak. He should have gotten through the pain and bet Issacs sorry ass.

But the pain was too much. He couldn't move no matter how hard he tried.

His Juvia had gone through terrible things she never should have gone through. She deserved so much better.

"GRAYYY????? JUVIIAAAA????" Familiar yells echoed across the room.

"Nat-su? Lu-c-y" Gray tried to shout but it came out more raspy.

He saw two figures barge into the room with worried expressions. Lucy screamed while Natsu clenched his fist. His lip quivering and his voice shaking.

"Gray...Juvia" Natsu choked.

"No....." Lucy whispered clasping her face.

Gray could barely keep his eyes opened as the two gawked at them.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE ISSAC COMES BACK" Lucy shouted.

"I'm going to kill Issac! He has gone to far!!!" Natsu growled kneeling down, Lucy following him.

He felt Juvias weight being pulled off him.

"No....don't....hu-rt..Juv-ia p-please" Gray croaked trying to grab Juvia back but Lucy fully pulled her into her arms.

"Of course we won't hurt her!" Lucy weakly smiled at Gray.

Gray couldn't even comprehend that it was his friend holding Juvia. His mind was certain that anyone who touched Juvia would try and hurt her.

"N-no, don't t-tou-ch her" Gray scowled with weakness flowing in his voice.

"Hey man. Don't worry we are helping her" Natsu smiled softly at him.

"Yeah...calm down!" Lucy grinned.

Gray tried to bring himself back to his senses. He was still wary but let Lucy take Juvia for the time being.

"Didn't yo-u gu-y-s g-et caught?" He asked as Natsu pulled him onto his back.

"Yes but Jellal finally woke up and got us out again. Erza and Jellal are trying to find Issac right now, Gajeel and Levy are taking Wendy to the exist if they can find it and me and Luce's job was to find you two and get you guys out of here" Natsu explained.