Chapter 10

Tw: mention of Rape.

Juvia was shaking in her sleep. She was still passed out from when she fainted again at Sherrys house. All she could replay was Lyons actions, how she couldn't fight back, how he pinned her to the wall, how he fucked her three times in a row leaving her to practically bleed to death......

How he raped her.

She shot up from her slumber waking up in a sitting position with tears streaming down her cheeks and her whole body shaking in fear. And for some reason she was heavily panting.

The sun was shining in on her face as she looked around to see that she was in Grays house laying in his bed.

"Gray?" She mumbled clutching onto her throbbing head. She could still feel the pain of all her bruises on her body striking at once, and her legs were killing her.

"Gray!!" She called a bit louder, loud enough for Gray to burst into the room mere seconds after hearing her call for him.

"Hey your awake" He smiled sweetly at her but the smile faded when he properly looked at her.

She was shaking, tears streaming down her face and she was having an obvious headache.

"Juvia..." He wrapped his arms around her lovingly feeling her trembling body as he stroked her hair gently.

"Gray.......how long has it been?" Juvia croaked.

"A few hours, it's only morning now" Gray answered her a tear trailing down his own face as he felt her shaking in fear.

"Come on let's get breakfast" He grinned wiping away the tear and holding her shoulders.

"Okay" she weakly smiled as Gray let go of her.

Gray went to go to the door but stopped when he heard a loud thud.

Juvia had attempted to walk but fell onto to the floor groaning in pain.

"Juvia!"

"Nowadays I can never walk" Juvia groaned as Gray ran up to her.

"Come on" He smiled picking her up and taking her down to the kitchen letting her sit down.

"God my whole body hurts" She whimpered clutching onto her arms as Gray laid down a plate of pancakes for her.

"I know...don't worry! We will see Wendy at the guild hall today to heal you!"

"Will Wendy be able to heal all these wounds by herself?" She questioned.

"Cheria is also coming along so she will be fine." Gray grinned in front of her with his own plate of food.

"Cheria....." Juvia mumbled. Cheria reminded her of Lyon.

Memories struck her immediately. Her wrists being pinned to the ground. Her whimpers as she tried to kick Lyon off her. Her screams that he ignored so carelessly.

More tears ran down her face landing onto her pancakes.

Gray immediately understood, He gripped onto her hand to hold it but she flinched in fear so fast it made her fall off her seat. 

"JUVIA??" Gray yelled in a panic as she groaned in pain.

"Sorry you kinda scared me" She whimpered her legs not giving her the time of day as they shot pain up to her hips.

"No I'm sorry" Gray said picking her up into his arms to help her back into her seat. "I should be more careful"

Juvia just weakly looked at him. And Gray looked back at her weakly. It was so obvious that Juvia was so scared after what happened to her making Gray flood with guilt.