Chapter One

Yuvrani Nandini Manik Malhotra woke up early in the morning and with the help of her maids, she dressed up in a beautiful red lehenga which was of course, the favourite colour of Yuvraj."Yuvrani...you are looking like a new bride with this dress and accessories." One of her maid commented and Yuvrani smiled in contentment. She wore her bangles and Kajal which was again his favourite. He loved seeing her eyes filled with kajal and immensed with love.

"Waise Yuvrani why you woke up so early and dressed up like this?" The maid asked again. "oho you don't know? Yuvraj ji is coming back to palace  today after spending a week in the other state." Another  maid replied before Nandini could and the latter blushed on hearing this. She just looked down shyly and smiled.

"Stop teasing me and let's go in the prayer room." Nandini said and stood up while adjusting her stole on her head.  Everyone who saw her walking just smiled and wished her.  She also joined her hands together and greeted them with equal respect. They all loved her because of her joyful nature and also after her arrival, Yuvraj controlled his anger. She prayed for the wellbeing of Yuvraj and her people and went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her family who accepted her whole heartedly despite being an orphan and a commoner.

"Yuvrani Shall I take out the gram flour to make the laddoos?" The helper asked. "No today I will prepare Kheer...he loves kheer." Yuvrani blurted while concentrating on the curry she was preparing.

She was adding dryfruits to the kheer when her maid came in the kitchen to announce the arrival of Maharaj and Yuvraj. She left everything and ran to the entrance of the palace. Once she reached there, she went her mother Maharani Nyonika who turned toward her and gave her a big smile. "You dressed up heavenly for your Yuvraj and now you are getting shy and hiding behind me come here." Mahrani said and with that she pulled her beside her. "Maaa I am feeling something strange in my stomach as if something is stiring in it." Nandini said. "It's just that you are meeting your Yuvraj after a while beta...it happens." Maharani Deepti said while handling the prayer plate to Maharani Nyonika to welcome them.

After weloming them, Yuvraj Manik bent down to take blessings of his two mothers. Then, Nandini came forward and bent down to take his blessings but as usual,he stopped her in midway and gave her a smile. However, Nandini noticed that Yuvraj was not in his normal self.  She was analysing his facial expression when a lady peeped her head out behind Yuvraj Manik which startled Nandini. Everyone was confused seeing this new girl who stood beside Manik and passed a nervous smile to everyone.

"Maharani and Yuvrani please meet her...she is  Rajkumari Navya Naveli, the daughter of my friend who I had gone to visit along with Yuvraj. Unfortunately, my friend, Maharaj Arjuna died and I brought her here to live with us." Maharaj declared clearing the confusuion of the three ladies.

"It's very saddening on hearing  about Maharaj Arjuna but how can she stay here? Her family would be looking for her right?" Maharani Nyonika intervened.

"Her life is in danger because of her family who is trying to get the throne so we brought her here and Yuvraj Manik will take over the throne and cater for the people needs. This was the request of Maharaj Arjuna." Maharaj explained.  "But she..." Maharani Nyonika tried to say something but she was interrupted.

"ofo didi Maharaj must have already dealt with them na." Maharani Deepti said.

"Well said Maharani, she came to live with us and we have to make her feel comfortable. Yuvrani I hope you will be able to adjust with her." Maharaj said and Nandini passed a faint smile. She was processing the reason for which Maharaj said like that." Do not worry, our beti is so bubbly that she will definitely make Rajkumari Navya her friend." Maharani Deepti said while carressing Nandini's head.

Nandini moved near Rajkumari Navya and smiled. "Rajkumari will you be my friend so that I can share my day with you? You must have recognised me by now I am Nandini, Yuvraj's wife." Nandini said with pride. Navya did not say anything but instead, she looked at Manik but the latter was looking at Nandini with a weird expression.

"Let's go inside we are famished." Maharaj said and all moved inside except Yuvraj and Yuvrani. Nandini was waiting for Yuvraj to make a move so that she could walk with him but he was still in his place. "Yuvraj won't you eat? let's go I prepared kheer for you." Nandini said while turning around but someone pulled her stole back and in a reflex, she held it and turned back. Soon, she found herself in Manik's arms who held her tight. "Yuvraj what is this don't do this here na." Nandini pleaded while looking around if there was anyone. "Why aren't you calling me by my name?" Yuvraj asked while nuzzling on her neck. He felt peace after coming back to her."I missed you Nandini...I missed you very much, more than you could imagine." He added.

"Yuvraj even I missed you." Nandini said while putting her head on his chest. "Hmm I can see that by looking at your eyes who cried for me when I was not here and looking at how you dressed up like a bride..like my bride for me. You are looking ethereal Nandini." Manik said while kissing her ear lobe. " Yuvraj this is not our room let me go na." Nandini pleaded but instead of loosening his hold, Manik held her more tightly with her right hand while his left hand pulled her hair but not hard enough to hurt her. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO AWAY FROM ME.  I DID SO MUCH TO HAVE YOU AND YOU ARE BOUND TO ME FOREVER." Yuvraj roared at her and Yuvrani closed her eyes in fear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing: Rajkumari Navya Arjuna Naveli:

She is the daughter of late Maharaja Arjuna of Saranpur

She is the daughter of late Maharaja Arjuna of Saranpur. She is a beautiful lady and is nice to everyone. She came to live in Jodhpur Palace as her father requested. Her life is in danger  because of the throne so, Maharaja Shravan accepted to protect her and meanwhile, Yuvraj Manik will handle her throne and people.