Entry Three

We were going to the Mall later this week when we planned a very special thing with the 2 new people we met today. For some reason I have a gut feeling I shouldn't be telling this note the special thing because of spoilers.. heh weird. I do hope the hermits don't think Im ignoring them I'll tell the Night Duo that ima hang out with the hermits for a while. That'll make them feel better.

-Grian [Unknown]

.
.
Grian didn't know what to do. He was sitting next to someone he didn't know in his friends room. He was a bit uncomfortable at this but remembered that he was also next to Moon. "Oh sorry, this is Grian." Star introduced the strawberry blonde boy to the two new people.

The boy with brown hair smiled at Grian and he returned with a smile. The blonde one waved at him and held the other boy tighter. "So uhm Puppet. Are you and Sunny a.. thing now?" Moon grinned at Stars comment. Grian couldn't help but smile when both boys went red.

"Yes." Sunny replied back. "So! Grian what do you like?" Sunny asked quickly changing the subject. "Oh. I like Sherlock Holmes, Reading and cooking!" Grian brightly spoke. Puppet who was now normal color again smiled sidle and tackled the strawberry blonde boy. "You like Sherlock Holmes too!"

"Get off him!" Sunny pryed his boyfriend off the poor boy who looked a bit afraid. "I'm sorry but, you are my son now." Puppet spoke getting off the boy and hugging Sunny, "baby he is our child now!" Sunny who blushed but apologized to Grian.

Grian on the other hand looked like he was about to cry. "Grian! Don't think that way!" Star told him crawling over to the boy and hugging him. "What did I say?" Puppet and Sunny said in Unison. "Well," moon looked and Grian who nodded, "Grian.. well his parents abandoned him at the age 9." Moon finished.

Puppet gasped and apologized to the boy. "It's okay! You didn't know." Grian still smiled at the blonde boy. "I know but I should've known better." Puppet apologized once more before stopping. "Would you be fine if you told us why your family.." Sunny didn't know how to continue his Sentence.

"Well. When I was 9 my parents left me for an unknown reason, I started to write after a week or two. My aunt came from our home country for a month or so then left because of business. I used my parents money to do cooking classes and to get food. A year later I met these two and their family came over sometimes to help me out with things. I'm currently 11 right now and turn 12 soon."

After explaining he was in tears and Sunny gave him a tight hug crying aswell. "Well. Would you like, to know things about us?" Puppet suggested. Grian gave a small nod.

They talked for a bit till Star got a great Idea. "Hey Moon, Grian come here." Star called them over and they started to whisper. Sunny snuggled between Puppets arms and legs. When the trio was done talking they smiled and went to their normal spots.

"Star had a great idea. Why don't we.. give you a tour around the neighborhood this weekend?" Grian suggested to the two boys. They looked at each other and nodded. "There are different places, the one where us Sky Trio go to is the Mall. And since it's almost his birthday next week. We can get PJ's for a sleepover!" Moon explained aswell. The two boy listened and smiled widely.

They nodded at this idea, "When IS your birthday Grian?" Puppet asked. "Next Thursday actually." Grian happily responded. "Cool! Mine is in 2 weeks." Sunny exclaimed. Grian gasped and awed.

"Well we better be off." Moon spoke getting up and helping Grian up aswell. "Bye Star see you tomorrow! Bye you two, see you this weekend!" Grian spoke before walking out with Moon.
.
When Grian got home he went over to his parents computer and opened his contacts. He went the Group chat which hat 99+ notifications. He started to backread all and only saw that they were talking about him and how he was ignoring them of some sort. His eyes started to get watery but he quickly wiped them away.

He started to type;

Grian is online
Grian: I'm sorry if I've been ignoring you. It's just Star and Moon wanted to hang out and I don't want to make them feel bad them, but I made you guys feel bad. Sorry..

Tears swelled up in his eyes so he turned off his computer and went to bed crying. He curled up in a balls and grabbed a parrot plush he gotten from his aunt.

The next day he did his normal routine of cooking and getting ready. He went out to wait for the two but instead was met up with them. They seemed to have woken up earlier and waited for him. They started walking in complete silence til Moon spoke up.

"Grian are you doing all right?" Grian who stopped dead in his tracks began to cry. "No! I feel like I'm making everyone disappointed! The hermits were talking about me last night in the Group Chat saying how I ignored them I apologized but I think I'm disappointing them!" Grian cried out. Moon who started acting like a mom for the trio went over to him and hugged him.

Star who put away her book went over to him and hugged him aswell. "How about we can talk to them later? Will that make you feel better?" Star asked the crying boy. Grian only gave a slight nod and wiped his tears. They started walking to school.

When they got there they split up and headed for class. During a Snack break, the hermits decided to talk to Grian about the issue of last night. They felt pretty bad for making him feel that way and wanted to apologize. Grian also had the same idea and tried to look for them aswell.

When they found each other it was pretty awkward. "I'm sorry!" Grian started the conversation. The hermits back away from the small out burst. "No, Grian we're sorry. We didn't mean to make you feel that way." False apologized for all the hermits. Grian looked at her in a questioning way till he spoke up again. "But- I ignored you I made you think that way!"

The hermits didn't know what else to say except that it wasn't his fault. Instead they hugged him. Star and Moon looked at each other and nodded soon leaving when they grouped hugged. "Hey can we get to know-" Cub asked before it looking around. "If your looking for Star and Moon, they left." Grian stated plainly after he was let go by the hermits.

"Hey Grian can you actually tell me about your friends?" Doc who was a bit suspicious crossed his arms. "We'll we were friends since-" Grian started before the bell rang. "OH GOD IM GOING TO BE LATE!" Grian shouted before running off. "He does know that class starts in 5 minutes, right?" Mumbo looked at them.

Since everything was alright and no one was mad, they decided to hang out at the park later that day. All was fine for the entire day. But the next day will start soon.
.
.
.
:) do you see a pattern? A pattern where [NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO] but it [NO, NO, NO, NO, NO]. Anyways that it. Sunny's birthday is soon so we're getting things ready for the time being. Even thought it's 2 weeks from now- bye guys.

Writers: Puppet and Star
Editors: Moon

Words: 1297