Chapter 27

"I never want this to end." I said telepathically.

"But unfortunately it will." He responded back.

Eventually the kiss had to end. We were dragged to the front of the Doors, they threw Thomas on the floor.

"Tie her up." Gally commanded.

"Thomas? Are you okay?" I telepathically asked.

He didn't respond.

"Tie her up!" Gally commanded even louder. No one touched me, they didn't even come close to me.

"You shanks better tie her up or I'm gonna feed you to the Grievers myself," Gally said. "Oh, and make sure you tie him up, too."

Winston grabbed my wrist, pushing me back toward a pole. Someone grabbed Tommy's wrist, yanking him up. They were dragging him towards his pole, when he elbowed the guy in the stomach and grabbed a spear.

Winston was trying to tie me up, but I kicked him in a place guys should not be kicked.

He fell back, letting me go. I grabbed a knife that Thomas gave me.

"This is wrong. We can make it to through the Maze and anyone who wants to make it with, go ahead and come with." Thomas said. Newt walked over, his hand still linked with Charlotte's. Winston managed to make it over to where we were standing. Frypan, Minho, Chuck, and a few others came over.

"You're going with them!" Gally yelled.

"What so bad about us? We came here just as you did." I said.

"You destroyed this whole Glade. It was working perfectly until you showed up." Gally complained.

"Gally, you've been here for about three years and found nothing. We've been here for about a week and found a billon times more than you would ever find." Thomas said.

"Fine. Leave the Glade. You're probably never gonna make it out of the Maze anyway." Gally said walking away.