Chapter 16 -What Are You/ I?

Your P.O.V-

I stared down at the palm of my hands and begin shaking. "How did I just do that...?" I question. I was so scared, I never knew I could do something like that. "It's your powers, Y/n.." Slendy mumbled as he stood up, fully restored. "Powers?" The CPS  stared at me either shocked or very judgmental. "How the hell does she have Magic?" A Cp I've never met asked. "I will explain that late. For now we need to come up with a plan, to stop Zendaia and Zalgo." Slendy inquired. Everyone listened and started coming up with plans and ways to defeat them. L.j and Momo came over to me. "Hey Gummy Bear." L.j smiled, I looked at him and Momo and moved away. "What's wrong Y/n?" Momo asked sadly, I was shaking. "I'm scared, you heard Slendy, he said 'powers' which means I have more." I shook, L.j smiled before grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug. "And? Your still my Gumdrop and I still love you no matter what." He whispered, my eyes welled up with tears and I hugged him back. "I love you L.j," I cried softly, he hugged me tighter. "I love you to Gumdrop." He laughed, we let go of each other and he wiped my tears away. "When this is all over Gummy, I wanna show you something special." He told me, I looked at him confused at first but smiled after. "Of course my love." I told him. Slendy cleared his throat after some Cp whispered something to him. "I have decided that we will spit up into teams." Slendy begin. "Each team we'll have something to do. The first three teams will go back to the manor and guard there. Four other teams will go out into the woods. Another four will head to where Zalgo and Zendaia is, that is the team I'll be with. The other three teams will stay and protect Y/n at all cost. Understand?" He asked, everyone gave a nod. "Slendy Sir, will I stay with Y/n?" L.j asked, Slendy shook his head. "Momo will go with her, your coming with me." Slenderman said and started organizing the groups. I grabbed L.j's hand. "L.j?" I asked with tears welling up in my eyes. He turned to me and he too had tears welling in his eyes. "I have to go now Gummy." He sniffed, I reached my hands up to his pale face. "Swear to me, you'll come back unharmed." I asked, he smiled. "I can't die Gummy bear, so I'll come back to you without Hesitation." He giggled, I smiled. "Just remember, you have a surprise for me." I cried, he smiled and whipped my tears away. "Of course Hunnybun." He whispered and kissed me. 'Come back to me L.j.' I thought as he moved away from me. "Everyone let's go!" Slenderman yelled out, and Everyone did as told. The three groups that's stayed with me included Jason. "Y/n, let's go." He called out, I turned around to see everyone heading through his blue door. "Coming Jason." I smiled, I grabbed Momo's hand and went through Jason's blue door.