Spacial Chapter- Author's Birthday (Part 2)

December 24, 2017

No-one's p.o.v-

" Wait a sec l.j you mean to tell me that today is Author-San's birthday " Reader said, l.j nodded "Did you guys forget again she told you guys not to forget this year!" L.j yelled at everyone " L.j we can make this up to her promise" Ben said " And how the hell are you going to do that!" " Wait i have a plan" Reader said and whispered the plan to everybody. Author sat in her room crying she couldn't believe they forgot again and last year she even told them "Don't forget next year please" , Author thought about everyday she lived here she remembered things for them but they couldn't do the same author wiped her tears away " Well this will be just another day" she said to herself out loud then a knock came to her door " Um excuse me Author-San are you in there" Reader asked and she  put on a smile and went to open the door " What is it Reader-san" Author asked " Well i was wondering if we can go to the mall and get out of here" Reader said happy , Author smiled and went to go put on her winter clothes " Sure why not" Author said.

(Time Skip- you guys didn't miss a thing)

No p.o.v-

" So what did you wanna do at the mall" "Well how about we buy something" Reader said she remembered that author liked a lot of things "OK" Author said they walked in to a dress store, reader went over to this cute dress (look up starry night theme dress ) " look at this Author- Sempai" Author went over to reader and looked at the dress " It's pretty" " I'mma buy it" Reader said and went to pay for it then, after they went to a shoe store and seen the prettiest shoes ( princess shoes discover by fio on we hear, look up)and went to pay for them then she went to a hair salon " Excuse me " Reader said the hair stylist look at her " Yes" She said reader went over to her and whispered something in her ear, the hair lady looked surprise and went over to author and took her to the back room to do her hair an hour later author can out with her hair looking pretty ( 21 silver omber hair ideas for you, look up) "You look amazing" Reader said author looked at her crazy " What is all this for Reader-chan" Reader  looked at her and gave her a stupid toothy grin " Nothing Baka now lets go" Reader said dragging author to another store 'What are you up to little one' author thought. 

448 words