Chapter Ten- Life story.....Sorry?

(Listen to the song while reading this)

Your p.o.v-

(Y/D.O.B= Your Date of birth)

(Y/D.O.B) was when i was born "Look honey she's smiling.!" I heard my own Mother say, "Yeah I wanna name her!?" My Father said "Go ahead!" Mother said "Ok!.....Her name will be (Y/n), (Y/m), (Y/l). The most beautiful girl ever!" My father said, I giggled. After the memory faded away and everything was black for a moment then i heard a small voice that sound like me, and then...there was another memory. I saw a big sign that said 'Garage Sale!' I seen a little me run to my mother "Mommy can i get this!?" The little me asked, she was holding a small box that was super colorful "Of course!" My mother said ..... and that's when I met him "Laughing Jack~"

Laughing Jacks P.O.V-

I was in the room watching Dr.smily, E.j, and Slendy work on (Y/n) 'Please let her be ok?!' I asked myself worried then I heard my name come out of her mouth "Laughing Jack~" I almost cried "She said my name!?" I said/Yelled. Slender,E.j, and Dr.smily all smiled . I went over to the table and shook (Y/n) lightly "(Y/n) Wake up!" "My body hurts mom, don't wake me up!" She said, I smiled "It's me L.j" I said, her eyes popped open but when she saw me she frowned "Your......not L.j.." She said "Wait......What do you mean? Of course i'm L.j aka Laughing Jack also known as Laughing-Jack-In-A-Box!?" I said 'How could she forget me' I thought "You can't be him...you look insane,crazy! and......your black in white?." She said "No....No no no no no no no....When she said my name she was remembering when we first met that's was when I was young and happy. Sane! Not crazy....and when I still had...... my color.." I said out loud about to cry "I'm sorry L.j" Slendy said "It's ok Slendy....Pleas take her home." I said my black inky tears running down my face "But L.j why would you want her to go home?" E.j asked "Look around! Where crazy, insane, killers! She gonna be scared out of her mind if she stays here!! Plus she doesn't even........" I sighed "Remember me..." E.j, Smily, and Slendy sighed "I guess your right?....Take her home Slendy. Please and thank you." Smily said bowing his head, Slendy nodded and disappeared with (Y/n).

Slendy's P.O.V (Again!!! XD)-

I got to (Y/n)'s house."Here you go child." I said, she smiled at me "Thank you Slenderman!" She said bowing her head. "How do you know my name?" I asked confused "When I was asleep, I saw you! You said your name was Slenderman. You told me everything was gonna be ok and that I shouldn't worry about anything! Then I woke up." She said "Do you remember anything else?" I asked. She shook her head "Only my colorful, happy, L.j!" She smiled, I sighed "Goodbye child." I said waving, "Goodbye Slenderman!" She smiled and hugged me. I smiled back, she then let go and I disappeared. 'I have to make him happy someway?!?!' I thought..And then I remembered that I could make a person! I went to the UnderWorld to get somethings and then I started working on Her!

Authors note: *///* I love EVERYONE! Thanks for supporting me!

-BabyPhantomKid

583 words