Chapter One- Me and Him

Y/N's P.O.V-

I was six years old and went to what you call a garage sale from my mother's friend. I hurried out of the car and went to go and look at the cute things and there I found the cutest thing ever! It was a little box that was colorful and it had 'Laughing-Jack-In-A-Box' carved on the top. I ran to my mom and pulled on her dress, and said. "Mommy can I get this!" She smiled and said, "Well, of course, you can! Anything for you my darling." I smiled and ran to the car, since I was only meant to get one thing, my mother got in starting the car, and driving home.

(Time skip to you at home)

I ran to my room and quickly started to turn the silver crane and the song Pop Goes The Weasel began to play.

"All around the Mulberry bush tree the monkey chased the Weasel the monkey thought in all good fun pop goes the Weasel ..."

When it stopped, the box opened although nothing was in there, just a void of darkness which made me very upset since I was expecting something to pop out. I throw the little box onto the floor and it began to play Pop Goes The Weasel over and over again insanely which scared me and made me jump onto my bed, as soon as I got on my bed the box stopped and something came tumbling out, it looked like a Clown which frightened me since I never liked clowns. The clown turned around facing me, he looked like a little boy, the young clown's face turned slightly red when his eyes landed on me."H-hi m-my name is L-Laughing-Jack.." He said in a stuttering shy tone, I smiled since he didn't scare me like other clowns. "Hi my name is Y/N, I do wonder, what type of clown are you?" I asked as I introduced myself, he smiled and stepped slightly closer to me. "I'm a good clown, I promise I won't hurt you, please trust me." He said cautiously as he extended out his arm, I looked down to his open hand and looked back at him. "Why are you a clown at my age?" I asked, confused since I've never seen one the same age as me or any child that I knew, the Clown started laughing and smiled at me. "This is how I am and I will grow as you grow." He explained, I smiled and took his hand into mine "Can we be friends forever?" I asked as he sat next to me on my bed, his face turned to mine with his eyes sparkling. "Of course we can! Also, you can call me Jack or L.J for short", he said happily.

476 Words