Chapter Nine - Getting Rescue

(Hey guys sorry for the long wait but chapter 9 of Gumdrop is here hope you guys enjoy)
~Phantom

Your p.o.v~

'L.j~' I thought thinking about all the memories of me and him then Jill punched me in the stomach and I coughed up blood "What did I ever do to you?" I asked quietly "Huh?" She asked "What in hell did I ever do, to get this huh?" I yelled "You are in the way of me and L.j and if you disappear then he will only love me!" She said, I sighed and screamed as loud as I could "Help me!!" Jill got mad and stabbed me in the stomach and when she did I coughed up blood again.

Smile Dog's P.O.V-

"Help me!!" I heard "Slendy, L.j did you guys hear that?" I asked they both nodded "It came from over there" L.j said pointing in the direction his girl screamed in "Then shall we follow?" Slendy asked I nodded and we followed the way the scream came from and it lead us to a rusty (A/N: By the way guys Rusty is Smile Dogs real name) old house, Slendy called all the teams and they came.

Laughing Jacks P.o.v~

'This is where y/n is, I hope she OK?' I said in my head "Shall we go in?" Bleeding Cross asked I shook my head "I have to go alone but if I scream that means back up!" I said they nodded I smiled at them, then I went inside I went to the basement and I saw y/n in a chair in chains bleeding to death "Oh god." I said "l...j?" I heard her whisper 'She still alive!' I said in my head, then Jill came out 'Shit!' I said in my head, I screamed "What are you doing L.j are you OK?" She asked I nodded "Yeah I'm OK just hurt myself?" I said "Did you come to see me torture her?" She asked really happy I then nodded.

Your p.o.v-

I looked up to see L.j I was so happy he was here, then I heard Jill asked him if he was here to see me get tortured and he nodded 'This isn't right?' I said in my head "L.j what are you doing?" I asked "I don't love you y/n, I was just playing with your feeling." He said 'Did he really just say that? This is not him!' I said in my head, I then begin to cry "See I told you L.j doesn't love you, he only loves me!" Jill said "That's not true!" I yelled "She right y/n i only love her and no one else!" L.j said and then he kissed her "L.....j?" I cried with my voice cracking.

(A/N: Hey guys, I know this chapter probably broke your hearts , it broke mine writing it but thanks so much for 1.81k ❤. I love you guys so much also I hoped you guys liked my birthday special and yes December 24 is really my birthday so yeah thanks guys❤❤)

~Phantom.
520 words