Chapter Five - WTF L.J, Who Is This?

Author: O.M.G 103 views! Wow, this is so awesome I can't believe this....

Masky: Snap out of it Author and get on with the story.

Author: Oh yeah, sorry let's get on with the story.

Masky's P.O.V-

"What the actual fuck..." I whispered. I stared at the young girl, the only thing that continued to race through my mind was 'What the actual fuck is wrong with L.J?' She had spoken again which took me out of my trance. "Um, Masky...?" She asked as she waved her hand, she wasn't dead yet and L.J isn't here, plus her leg is wrapped with a bandage which means L.J had to do it. "Are you L.J's Victim?" I asked confused, she stared at me for a moment. "Victim, what are you referring to?" She asked just as confused as I was. "How did you end up here?" I asked again, this time she crossed her arms. "Well, I was coming home from my job very late at night, when all of a sudden I heard laughter, it wasn't normal, and I felt as if I heard it somewhere before..." She begins, 'Before? Has she met L.J before?' I thought. "I realized that the laughter came from someone, the very someone who brought me here. Laughing-Jack-In-The-Box," She said as she looked around the room, I was in shock. 'She used his full name, does that mean she knows who L.J really is?' I questioned before she started to speak again. "I didn't realize it was him until he called me Lollipop, and he was the only friend who called me that when he and I were little." She continued... Wait, friend!? "I'm sorry did you just say, friend? You are L.J's friend?" I asked utterly speechless really, she nodded her head. "Yeah, well used to be. When I was around thirteen L.J left my life since I caused him to turn black and white. I thought he would have been gone forever, but I see I was wrong." She stated, I was still in utter disbelief, but I couldn't kill her, even if I wanted to I can't. L.J would try to kill me, after all, he brought her here for a reason. "By the way, where the hell am I?" She asked taking a step back from me, I looked around L.J's room. "L.J's room" I blankly stated, she rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip. "No shit Masky, I meant where the literal fuck am I?" She said adding sass this time in her question. "The Creepypasta Manor..." I replied, this time her eyes widened as big as a baseball (Figure of speech people!). 'She must know about us,' I thought as she started to shake. "You're telling me that, that psycho TOOK ME TO A MANOR FULL OF KILLER'S!?" I yelled out angrily, I sighed as she began walking closer to me. "LET ME THE FUCK GO!!" She yelled while trying to push past me, I pushed her off of me and sighed. "I cannot, and even If I did the others won't hesitate to kill you," I responded to her, she huffed. "Why won't you let me through?" She asked slightly angry. "Because L.j must have brought you here for a reason," I told her, this seemed to have upset her even more. "The actual fuck! You people are insane, psychotic, broken-hearted, killers! You expect me to believe L.J brought me here to play nice like we use to! Screw that shit!" She yelled, I was quite impressed that she got mad so easily. "L.J IS JUST MOST LIKELY GOING TO KILL ME IF HE BROUGHT ME HERE!!!" She yelled once again trying to get through me, I again pushed her back. "Calm down, would ya!" I yelled back. Before anything else, black smoke covered the room, when it cleared there L.j stood with bags in his hand... "You have a lot of explaining to do..."

Side Story! {Because the Author has nothing better to do!}

Author: OOO~ I wonder what's going to happen.

Laughing Jack: I know what's going to happen, Masky is going to get his ass beat.

Masky: What the fuck did I do.

Reader: *Blushes* Wow, me oh my. I never had two boys fight over me before like this!

L.J and Masky: WHAT!

Author: *Sighs* Really... -_-

*Hits all of them in the head* First, they're not fighting over you Reader-Chan, and even if they were, you were L.J's first, and Masky don't you start liking Reader. Plus L.j why do you care anyway you and Reader-Chan are just friends, so let's all be friends and be quiet!

L.J, Masky, and Reader: OK whatever...

Author: good now I'll see the Reader later...

779 Words