Chapter 21 - No More Problems, Only One?

Y/n's P.O.V -

I woke up to the birds chirping, and the smell of cotton candy. "L.j~" I whispered, I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "Morning Gummy." He smiled, I gave him a smiled. "Thank you." I smiled back, he stared at me confused. "For what exactly Gumdrop?" He asked, I giggled. "For saving me and giving me my life back." I told him he gave me a nod before their was a knock on our door. "Who is it?" L.j asked sitting up as I just lowered myself more. "It me child." Slenderman said behind the door, L.j looked at me and I gave him a nod. "Come in." L.j replied, Slenderman appeared inside the room. "As I expected." Slender said looking at us, I and L.j exchanged looks . "Excuse me?" L.J questioned, Slender  sighed but it was a sweet sigh. "I feel, certain things when I want." Slendy start but was interrupted by L.j. "Are you telling me, you felt me and Y/n have sex?!" At that comment my face heated up, Slender chuckled. "Lord have mercy no." He continued to laugh while L.j's face turned red. "Then want did you mean?" He asked, Slendy smiled. "I felt something this morning, and I came here to see what it was and it just became stronger when I walked into the room." Slender started to explain, I sat up with the blanket still covering my chest. "You felt something? Was it my magic?" I asked, Slender sighed and shook his head. "It's not your magic, though it is something that is inside of you." He looked over to LJ. "I know this seems like an inappropriate question LJ, but is it possible you let your semen roam free inside of her?" Slender asked with his cheeks tinting red, LJ thought for a second as if he didn't understand. "Huh?" He questioned Slender pointed down to the area and LJ's face turned bright red. "What the hell kind of question is that!?" L.J yelled, Slender shook his head embarrassed. "It's just a question, can you please answer it?" He asked, I realized what Slendy was trying to ask. "He did Slender, was it wrong for him too?" I asked, Slender shook his head and gave me a gentle smile. "No of course not, but it does have to do with the fact of what I'm sensing." I was confused at first until Slender looked down at my stomach. "Slender what are you trying to say?" I asked, Slender took a big sigh and looked at LJ. "What I'm trying to say is that, I think I'm sensing a child within you Y/n." Slendy said, my eyes widened. "A child? I only just lost my flower to him yesterday!?" I said before grabbing my stomach, LJ looked at me and then looked away. "Do you know something about this L.J?" I asked, LJ looked at me and frowned. "It's nothing bad Gummy, it's just I was made from a guardian angel, I'm magic which means..." He trailed off, I already knew what he was going to say, I look back at Slender. "So you're telling me I'm pregnant with LJ's child?" I asked, Slender nodded his head. "That is exactly what I am saying child." He smiled, I looked at LJ. "I'm pregnant..." I said before my eyes started watering, LJ freaked out. "I'm so sorry Gummy I'll have Slender get it out of you!" Freaked out, I laughed at his scariness.
"I want to keep it, L.J"