Special Chapter 3: Before Chaos

Third Person’s Point of View

“Is it really necessary to put them in this kind of situation?” The headmistress of one of the realm’s academies asked the lady who’s wearing a golden cape.

“It is. After all, the god of darkness found a lead. It is a must to put them in a safe place, especially, him,” the lady answered.

“I see. She will feel bad if ever this immortal got involved,” the headmistress agreed.

“As of now, we have to confuse the god of darkness and they are already doing their jobs while you,” she turns to face the headmistress, “You will take care of them. I will be right back.”

The headmistress just nodded before the mysterious lady disappeared. Now, it was only her and the twin who are lying on their bed right now while they are unconscious. She sighs before looking at the lady who was sleeping right now before a smile found its way to her lips.

‘The time has come… be ready, sister…’

***

Hope Lorelei Lara Sapphire Watson

I woke up in a place where I see a lot of strawberries and I guess, this is a strawberry farm. Nakikita ko ang malalaki at matatamis na mga presa at hindi ko mapigilang matakam. Ngunit nang subukan kong ihakbang ang aking mga paa ay hindi ko naman magawa until I saw someone walking while carrying a basket that full strawberries.

It was a lady who wears a beautiful golden dress that sparkled under the sunlight, but I notice that her skin was sparkling too. When I look at the lady’s face, I just can’t help but compare her beauty to a goddess—she is beyond beautiful. She also has gold hair, and it was shining too under the sunlight. Her aquamarine eyes were glimmering and attractive that it was hard to look away.

Naglalakad siya kung na saan ako hanggang sa may maramdaman na lamang akong mabilis na dumaan sa gilid ko bago ko narinig ang isang tinig na napaka-lamyos—no, it was the sweetest voice that I have ever heard. Boses na mabibighani ka oras na marinig mo ito. It was hard to explain but all I know is that it was so sweet that could allure everyone in just a snap.

“Ate Lei-Lei! Ate Lei-Lei!”

Tumatakbo siya patungo sa isang babae na una kong nakita. I noticed that she was wearing a light pink dress and just like the first lady that I saw, her skin was also sparkling under the sunlight. This lady also has white long hair and just like the lady in a gold dress, her hair was shining too. Magkasing-haba lamang sila nang buhok and I can’t see her face yet, but I am sure that she is beautiful just like the lady in a gold dress.

“What is it, Na-Na?”

The lady in gold dress’ voice too was sweet but not that sweet just like the second lady and I guess, their names are Lei-Lei and Na-Na. What a cute name but it looks like it was only their nicknames. Nakalapit naman si Na-Na kay Lei-Lei and now, Na-Na’s back was facing me habang hinaharangan naman niya si Lei-Lei mula sa aking paningin.

“All our sisters just found their man that they were destined!” Na-Na exclaimed, and she looks like a kid who was given a candy. Kahit hindi ko nakikita ang kaniyang mukha ay alam kong malawak ang ngiti nito.

“You mean, the men you destined to us, right, Goddess of Destiny?” I can imagine Lei-Lei’s raising eyebrows and I can’t help but chuckle at hindi ko alam kung bakit pero siguro, dahil ‘yon sa kaniyang tono—it was like she was teasing her.

But wait… Goddess of Destiny?

“Hmph! Ate Lei-Lei, you know that I didn’t do anything!” Na-Na said, and she sounds so innocent—sweetest innocent. I can also imagine her lips pouting. Now, I figure out what she was like according to her tone—tila hindi niya kayang manakit ng kapwa at napaka-inosente niyang babae na hindi alam kung ano ang nagiging-epekto niya sa ibang nilalang.