Lumina Academy: Epilogue

Epilogue:

Third Person’s Point Of View

The war continues and the academy became their battlefield—destroying the academy’s buildings and its beautiful sceneries.  Ang mga rebelyong sumugod din sa bawat kaharian ay umatras at nagtungo sa akademya upang tumulong and that’s also what the kings and queens did. Half of the kingdoms’ knights are with them while the remaining are left in their kingdoms together with their right hand and their generals. It was totally chaos and both wanted to win but unfortunately, it was only one who will win—either the elementalists or the rebellions.

But the king of rebellions can see who will win in the end—and it was the elementalists. Hindi niya alam ngunit tila mayroon silang hindi nakikitang kalaban and those enemies are in the side of elementalists—the enemies that you wouldn’t imagine. It makes him feel chill but he still pushed it, however, those unknown enemies are powerful and those kinds of opponents—powerful ones and can not be seen are deadlier.

‘This war must end… and I will make sure that we will win…’

He attacked all the enemies that blocking his way towards the person he wanted to kill for a long time. Meanwhile, Alphas are also busy with fighting the enemies, so does their guardians—the second-rank guardians. Kitang-kita ang kanilang magka-ibang kulay na mga mata, at ramdam na ramdam na ang kanilang malalakas na kapangyarihan. Mabilis lamang nilang natatapos ang kanilang kalaban ngunit madami sila na tila hindi nauubos.

It was totally a bloodbath, chaos, but they already could feel the victory as they could see some of the rebellions are retreating—running to save their lives. As the war continues, everyone could feel the unfamiliar presence—the presence that was mad and wanted to drive the rebellions away from their home—the academy’s people. Aside from that, the presence of the second-rank and supreme guardians is overwhelming, especially, the presence of the Alphas.

“FOR OUR REALMS! FOR PEACE!”

Everyone is exhausted but no one wants to stop. Blood of elementalists and rebellions are scattered everywhere, with dead bodies, and injured. It was sad that there are elementalists who died but it was part of the war and they died for being a hero. That’s why Alphas are trying their best to help their allies until their path crossed with their parents but Alphas aren’t complete because Prince Lucas, Prince Aiden, and Princess Lara weren’t with them, but it wasn’t just the Alphas who aren’t complete but also the kings and queens—King Lorcan wasn’t with them.

Because as of this moment, King Lorcan was facing the king of rebellions—King Damon who have an evil smirk on his face while looking at the king who was already kneeling on the ground. King Damon has been planning this to happen—he wanted to see the great king of Luminaria Kingdom kneeling in front of him and it already happened. Not just that but he wanted to kill the king that’s why he readied his sword.

“I have been wanted to kill you since then…” King Damon said. “Do you remember when you found your twin’s dead body?” He laugh maniacally which made King Lorcan grit his teeth. “I thought, it was you at first but when I felt the curse in him, it made me furious—the reason why I killed him, that’s why King Lorcan, blame yourself why your twin was killed…”

King Lorcan did not answer but deep inside him, he was blaming himself—he has been blaming himself since he found his twin dead body. He failed him, he failed his twin. He didn’t protect him as he promised and he has been living his life blaming himself. Now that the king of rebellions made him remember what his mistake was, his mind became blank, and thinking nothing but his twin—which was King Damon’s part of his plan.

King Lorcan was a powerful being—a gifted one, while his twin wasn’t which he find unfair. He was gifted while his twin was neglected for being weak. However, being a powerful one makes everyone keep an eye on him—wanting his power until he and his twin cross path with a demon witch who cursed the both of them—him having a weakness which is a black diamond while his twin was cursed in a different way—making his life more difficult than it was.