Chapter 31: On Prince Aiden's Arms

Chapter 31: On Prince Aiden’s

Aiden Axel Smith

I’m not fond of parties, balls, or whatever gathering is that. I just want to be alone and stay in a peaceful place—without any noisy people around me. That’s all I want. I have never been in a gathering like this because it doesn’t interest me at all—unless it’s really necessary—it is rare for me to attend such a gathering. But then, I just noticed my changes these past few weeks and I don’t know why—no, I didn’t change because I am starting to bring back the old me. I know the reason why but I just don’t want to admit it—I am being in denial.

I don’t want to attend this celebration because I was failed—failed to ask that woman who caught my attention effortlessly to be my date. That motherfucker’s fault. I was about to ask her when I saw her with that fucking prince and my blood just boiled when I saw him kiss and hug what’s mine. I threatened that motherfucker once but I guess, he didn’t take it seriously.

And now, I have no reason to attend this celebration but my damn heart—my stubborn feelings won’t let me live in peace while knowing that she will attend this celebration and she will be more beautiful and men will drool over her and then men will ask her to dance—especially, that motherfucking prince and—oh, fuck it!

I don’t want to admit it but I think, she just caught my attention effortlessly. She’s the only woman who makes me feel the foreign feelings that starting to drown me—not slowly but furiously fast. I never dated before and I had never been interested in dating someone. No one can get my attention even how hard they tried and I just end up threatening them.

Hope Lorelei Lara Sapphire…

A name that is too long but beautiful—just like the owner. That name has been lingering in my mind and it didn’t leave my head anymore. She’s always in my mind and I am even becoming insane every time I didn’t get a chance to see her and that’s when I became her fucking stalker. I was like a man who was deeply and insanely in love with her but I don’t fucking care.

I didn’t regret stalking her because that’s when I found out that she has too many stalkers—not just me but we’re too fucking many. There are a lot of men drooling over her and it triggered the green monster inside me that I didn’t realize that I have until that day. I threatened them one by one and send them to the infirmary and even that motherfucking prince who didn’t even one of her stalkers, I still sent in the infirmary.

I’m becoming a madman because of her and I don’t think that she’ll like it once she learned about it. Knowing her—a very innocent, kind, and nice woman. She wouldn’t like it if she learned what I did to her admirers and I am afraid—that word was underestimating—that she will hate me that’s why as long as I can, I am controlling myself not to snap.

These feelings are making me fucking crazy…

I love it when she is near, when she’s in my arms, seeing her smiling at me, he sweet fucking voice that was like a melody—everything about her, and I am getting addicted. When I saw her shedding tears, it hurts me and I wanted so bad to make her feel better again, and because I am one of her stalkers and I have my ways, I learned that she wanted badly to see the city lights and that night was the most precious night for me.

I fucking badly want to kiss her but fuck it! She’s still too young, damn it! I was controlling myself not to kiss those kissable lips of hers but I am looking forward to finally kissing those lips of hers. Too innocent. If ever I get a chance to get near her, I will make her annoyed again because she’s too adorable when she’s annoyed. Her cheeks are in red, her cute brows are frowning, and her sexy lips are in a pout that makes her look adorable.

And when I have a chance to get near to her and to talk to her, I did not waste it anymore. I saw again how shocked she is and it just gave me satisfaction that I have an impact on her. It also looks like she did not notice how red her cheeks are when I said those words. Ravish, huh? But what she said back caught me off guard. Damn it! I am always fucking ready to rock by her!

As you can see, I love making her annoyed at me and I love shocking her because I like the expressions she’s showing whenever I’m doing that to her. It just made my day happy, when before, it was always gloomy. Alam kong nagtataka na siya kung bakit ko siya nilalapitan but I do not care. No one will stop me from nearing her and making her annoyed and confused about my actions.

She’s just too adorable when she’s wondering—well, alright, every expression she’s showing makes me satisfied and happy. I know that they are starting to notice my behavior but they just chose to zip their mouths because even they will ask me again and again, I won’t tell even a single word. Because I know, they will tease me, or worst, they will look too obvious to Lara.

But they have no idea that Lara was the one who caught my attention aside from that fucker.

I just wanted to punch that fucker when he asked Lara to dance with him too but thankfully, the headmistress interrupted us. I stayed a minute at Alphas’ table before I decided to look for her and found her outside while looking too adorable. She was like a kid who first time seeing snow and enjoyed playing regardless of how cold she was already.

I could hear her giggling cutely and it made my heart beats insanely fast. Oh, fuck! How I love hearing her laugh and seeing her smile. The smile that making me insane. I was happy seeing her happy and I won’t wonder anymore if I just found myself falling deeply for her. But I just remember the first time I saw her and the first time our skin touched.

Can she feel those feelings too?

Since I can remember, I am controlling myself every time I am near her because I know that once she’s only meters away from me, I will make a thing that will confuse her. I have always been dreaming to cage her in my arms and I finally did but it made me want for more—it was addictive and I wanted to always put her in my arms. I always want to see her, feel her warmth, hear her voice, see her smiling at me, and get close to her making me calm and feel those foreign feelings that I am starting to accept.

Now, I got a chance to put her in my arms again and I just smiled secretly when I felt that she also wanted how close we are too. I felt complete when she was in my arms again and I wanted to stay like this forever but I know better… when we have to go back where the others are, I just felt sad. I wanted to stay like that forever but we can’t.

But she was the only one who entered where the celebration was while I decided to go where this palace’s library. I wanted to read that book again—the book that explains my situation right now—our situation. Even I read it already—a lot of times, I still wanted to read it again and again. I just hope that she will also read the book that I wanted to read again for her to understand what she’s feeling.

Oh, fuck! I badly want to tell her…

When I reached my destination, I opened the double door of the library but I just close my eyes because of the light coming from nowhere and that’s when I felt something—strange feelings that will give goosebumps to everyone. Fuck! I know what does this means—it only means danger.

“Hello, Prince Aiden… long time no see.”

I stilled when I heard that fucking familiar voice of a man and with the use of my arm, I block it from the light that coming from nowhere and I can feel the cold chilling air. Fuck! What is he doing here?! I felt mad all of sudden when I heard that fucking familiar voice and I fucking want to kill him right now but I know that I can’t do that because he isn’t just an ordinary immortal.

And that’s when I remembered the times that I can feel the negative energy that looks like following me—us—since we fetch Miss Anderson from the Dark Forest. A presence that only I could feel but I didn’t let him know that I am aware of his presence but I am being vigilant of his every move.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I tried moving my body but I just stilled when I can’t control my own body! Fuck! He was controlling me again! When I said that he wasn’t just an ordinary immortal, well, this is what I am talking about! He can easily control whoever he wants using a spell and I also know that he can open the other realms’ portal and I think, I already know what he wants to do to me.

He will fucking send me to another realm! Damn it!

“Fuck you!” I shouted as I tried fighting against him. He can control someone but I know that he has a hard time controlling me—especially, to raze hell using my purple flame that he wanted from me.

“It’s time, Prince Aiden. It’s time for you to taste hell again,” I heard him say again as he laughs dangerously.

“Fuck you!” I growled once again but he just laugh at me—mocking me because I am still weak to even kill him!

I am furious and I want to kill this bastard but he’s too asshole to face me. He can’t face me and fight me. Instead, he’s fighting me in his dirty way, and fuck him about that. He knows too well that I will win against him that’s why he is fucking playing dirty. I am not the weak one here after all.

“Damn you!” I shouted and I heard his taunting laugh which made my blood boil in anger.

Malaki ang galit ko sa kaniya dahil malaki ang atraso niya sa akin. He is also the reason why I became like this—aloof and cold to everyone. He is also the reason why I want to be powerful—enough to kill this bastard. At alam ko kung bakit siya nandito—para kunin ang matagal na niyang hindi makuha-kuha mula sa akin. But I won’t let him get it from me. Because my grandfather trusted it to me… that I will protect that thing at all costs.

“Don’t worry, my prince… I won’t kill you that instant,” he said and even I can’t see him, I know that he is fucking smirking. “Paglalaruan muna kita,” at mala-demonyo na naman siyang tumawa.

I greeted my teeth as I tried fighting his fucking spell. I hate being under anyone’s spell—aside from her, of course. She’s the only person who’s allowed to put a fucking spell on me and fuck this fucking old man. I can’t even use my telepathy and I just realized that he became powerful too just like me.

“I see that you’ve already grown, huh? I’m sure, your grandfather is so proud of the kid that he protected until his last breath,” as he mentioned to my grandfather that he killed, I greeted my teeth more.

But even how I’m mad right now, I can’t do anything because he put me on a spell—too afraid that he might die in my hands. Dahil sa nangyayari ngayon, alam kong pinaghandaan niya ito dahil wala man lang nakaramdam sa masama niyang balak. Hindi ko rin naramdaman at napansin kaagad ito kaya masasabi kong matagal na niya itong plinano.

Or maybe he just became more powerful.

“But sad to say, this is my right time to kill his fucking grandson.”

Damn it!

I am now walking towards where the portal was while I never stop trying to fight his spell. I am slowly approaching one of the portals against my will while he is watching me happily. Even I am already under his control, he still can’t lay a hand to me and that’s because of what my grandfather did.

As I felt the bone-chilling atmosphere coming from the portal, the only word I can utter right now is—“Fuck!” I hate it when I can’t even do anything to save myself—just like before and it even cost the life of my beloved grandpa and I hated myself for that. Kaya nga ako nagpalakas upang bigyan siya ng hustisya, but look at me right now, being hopeless again…

I felt him disappear when I successfully moved my body and was about to leave the library when I can not move again this time, it was stronger and all I could do is to wait until the portal swallowed me. Half of my body was already swallowed by the portal and that’s when I noticed another presence in the library.

“Hope…”

Fuck! No! Damn it!

When I saw her worry consumed me—especially when I read what her eyes telling while looking at me. No! I shouted at her to leave this place but she is stubborn and I just saw her running towards me—not to pull me away but to push me and I just felt her arms encircling around my neck tightly that might chock me.

No…

That’s when I calmed down and I unconsciously buried my face in the hollow of her neck while encircling my arms in her waist. I inhaled her scent and I just sigh with contentment. Damn it! I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of her being in my arms again and I just can’t help but smile when she hug me tightly even more like her life was depending on it.

Damn, woman!

Until I felt the pull of gravity and I just found myself lying on the ground while she was on my top and I can’t help but bite my lower lip. Fuck it! What a sweet torture! And because she’s on the top of my body, I just can’t help but be naughty.

Damn that breasts that leaning on my chest! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I opened my eyes and tried to look at her but her face was buried on my neck. I rub my palm on her back but I guess, she lost consciousness and I just smiled again until I laughed at myself. Damn! Parang wala kami sa panganib dahil sa sayang nararamdaman ko ngayon! Malalim ang paghinga niya kaya alam kong nawalan siya ng malay.

I can’t see her face now but because I wanted to see her while sleeping, I moved our body and I just sigh while feeling the contentment while looking at her—sleeping beautifully above me. I did my best to carry her in a bridal style while I’m now sitting on the grass—trying not to wake her up.

She’s sleeping like a baby… my baby.

Maliwanag dito at parang umaga pa lang sa mundo’ng ito kaya kitang-kita ko ang itsura niya kung paano matulog kaya napangiti ako lalo. I took a deep breath and pushed myself to stand up to find a proper place to rest. Nakaramdam na rin ako ng pagod kahit na wala naman akong masyadong ginawa at sa tingin ko, dahil ‘yon sa pagtawid namin sa kabilang realm.

I also have to rest.

In no time, creatures living here will feel us and it can be dangerous for us both. I also can feel that this place wasn’t a safe place that’s why I have to look for a place that is enough for us to rest. That fucking portal drained my energy and also the reason why Hope lose consciousness. I carried her while finding a place where we can both rest—while she is peacefully sleeping in my arms.

I found a cave but I check it first if it was safe for us to rest and when I confirmed that there was no suspicious inside of the cave—a safe place for us to rest, I went inside and I summoned a ball of flame that currently floating while following me—giving light to my path. I sigh before sitting when I am in the middle of the cave—I think. Hope was still in my arms and I have no plan on putting her down—letting her lie down on the cold floor.

I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable while sleeping.

She’s still in my arms—she is like a baby. I can feel that this place is cold even there’s a sun and because I can wield fire and I am the prince of fire, my body is hot—though, I’m already hot—that’s why I know that she won’t shiver and she will have a comfortable sleep on my arms. I made a barrier for our safety while there is a small flame floating on my side that’s why I can see her peaceful beautiful face while sleeping. I sighed in contentment again and because of this, I don’t think that I can let her go anymore

She is fucking mine! 

Because while seeing her and being in my arms, I just confirmed what’s this feeling that only she could give. But I do not know how I will tell her because she might get scared of me… she’s too innocent about that thing and still too young. But I can wait… I sighed again before kissing her on her forehead and I chuckled when I heard her adorably snoring lightly.

Because of that, I can’t help but kiss her nose before closing my eyes and resting my back on the wall of the cave. I feel exhausted but I can’t let my guards down. That evil might just be somewhere and waiting when he will going to attack me—us.

And I will do everything to protect this woman in my arms.

***

Third Person's Point Of View

As the prince of fire closes his eyes, it’s also when that someone storms out of the cave. The prince didn’t feel that someone’s presence because that person is not just ordinary—this person is more than they expected. And as the person went out of the cave who has been watching the prince and the princess since they arrived in this realm, a magnificent white unicorn suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stare at the prince and princess that are currently sleeping.

The person stopped in from of the unicorn as it stared at the prince and princess until a soft smile appeared on the unicorn’s lips. “They finally met in this lifetime… they finally met… again,” the unicorn mumbled while feeling happy.

“Yes, they are. They are destined for each other after all and no one can break them apart—no one can destroy the bond that they have…” the person said softly while smiling—feeling happy with that thought.

The unicorn looks at the person before saying, “And that prince… that prince can see her as her. He can see her real face—he can see the real her but he has no idea…”

***

Author’s note:

DO VOTE! DO VOTE!