Chapter 53: Watson Brothers

Aiden Axel Smith

We’re heading to the Phyron Kingdom to attack the hideout of the hybris demons there but we will go first to our palace to ask Dad where the exact location of their hideout is. I’m pissed because they even have the guts to choose our kingdom to make it their hideout and I can’t wait to kill all of them and burn them into ashes.

While we’re heading to the palace, I can’t help but miss my Hope and our son already. If I only can bring my Hope with me, I will do that. I miss them both—my son, at sana lang ay ayos ang mag-ina ko ngayon. I want to go home so badly that’s why I need to finish my business here as soon as possible. I want to cuddle with my woman now and play with my son.

Oh, fuck! I want to go home!

“Insan, halatang kating-kati ka ng umuwi, ah.”

 I looked at Kaizer who’s walking beside me. Malapit na kami sa palasyo kaya mas lalo akong nawawalan ng pasensya. But this is mission that’s why I have to endure it whether I like it or not.

“Shut up,” I calmly said but my face is dark and he noticed it which made him laugh before heading first.

I’m the only one who’s at the back until I felt Jake’s presence but I suddenly remembered what he said in the library earlier that makes me want to punch him very hard but I remembered that he doesn’t know a thing. I did not talk and just keep walking, so he is.

Up until now, I still can’t believe that my Hope is finally mine. When she said that she also loves me, I was like on a cloud nine and living in ecstasy because of happiness—well, the word happiness is underestimated of what I’m feeling that time and until now.

“Sorry, bro…”

I stopped and look at Jacob who also stop. We faced each other and I saw guiltiness in his eyes which made me frown. I didn’t say anything and waited for him to explain why he is sorry when I can’t remember a thing that he did something wrong—oh, I think, I already know what’s he’s talking about. I smiled lightly before tapping his shoulder—saying that it was nothing. But because he saw me smile, I just saw that he was taken aback.

“It’s okay. You don’t know a thing and you didn’t mean it,” I said before smirking at him before leaving him dumbfounded. But I just rolled my eyes when he shouted that made the other princes stop walking and looked back at us.

“Mga peri! Nakita kong ngumiti si Aiden, mga gago!”

I just regretted that I did not punch him earlier and because of what he said, Kaizer and the others run back and surrounded me causing me to stop walking. All I can do is inhale sharply while controlling myself not to punch that prince.

“Talaga?! Putek! Sayang hindi ko nakita!” Chris said while looking at me while I just sighed and controlled myself not to throw them fireballs.

“Uy, Aiden! Ngiti ka naman ulit! Ang daya mo naman, eh!” I looked at Kaizer flatly while he was just looking at me like an idiot waiting for my smile.

“Fuck off. I want to go home as soon as possible. I already miss my babies,” I said blankly that making them scoff. While Logan just chuckled lightly—very opposite from Lucas’ reaction.

“Hindi ka nila nami-miss!” Wika nito at nagawa pang tingnan ako ng masama na ikinailing ko na lamang. Napatawa naman sila sa sinabi ni Lucas bago kami nagpatuloy sa paglalakad which I am thankful for.

When we were already at the library in our palace, I saw my parents sitting elegantly on the sofa. We bowed our heads before I walked towards my mother who’s wearing her sweet smile and kissed her on her cheeks. I wanted this mission to be done as soon as possible but before I can even utter something, that’s when Kaizer interrupted me.