Chapter 3

Celeste jump awake in a panic, tears running down her face, out of breath and sweaty. She rubbed her face with her hands then running them in her hair, she reached for her phone and looked at the time. It was five in the morning.

"God it's going to be a long day" she said to herself. She pulled herself out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to take a shower and wash away the sweat.

Celeste slowly got herself ready putting on a pair of dark blue jeans with a plain white t-shirt, nude coloured flats and a long burgundy cardigan, she grabbed her phone it was now six am. Celeste made her way downstairs and towards the kitchen where a note was place on the counter.

Celeste,
I went to the gym early and didn't have time to make coffee, have a good second day at work love.
Xox
O

Celeste smiled as she walked around the island counter and started the coffee machine. As she waiting she kept looking at her watch scared that she was going to miss seven o'clock, she paced around the kitchen moving stuff around make it look cleaner. Once the coffee was done she poured it in the travel mug, making her way out the door with all her stuff and locking the door. Celeste noticed a single red rose on the mat, she rolled her eyes knowing that it was probably from Ryan again.

Celeste made her way to the gun range that was on Quantico base, she made her way in the building scanning her card. Walking in she spotted her boss talking to someone. She slowed down her steps as her heart rate picked up with a little panic setting in, she looked at him for a minute. He looked the same like he did eight years ago but a little older and tired, Celeste let out a deep breath to calm her nerves as she walked up to both men. They stopped talking and looked at her.

"Agent De Lucas right on time" Hotch said as he reached for the gun that was on the counter, the other man gave her a little smile and walked away from them.

"This gun will be your to keep, if you pass" Hotch let out as he walked away, Celeste fallowed him down the hall and threw the door. The room that they walked in occupied the indoor gun range, there was three lanes for shooting she fallowed Hotch who walked to the middle lane where he stopped and turned towards the counter. Celeste watched as he took apart the gun and put the pieces on the counter, after all the pieces were apart Hotch turned and looked at her.

"You get five minutes to put the gun together and shoot the target"he said, Celeste looked at him then too her cardigan off and put it on the back of the bar stool that was beside Aaron. He watched her as she then walked over to the counter she reached for the ear protector and glasses, Hotch did the same then Looked at her.

"Ready?" He asked, she nodded as she got ready with her hands that hovered over the gun pieces.

"And go" he said. Celeste quickly started to grab pieces of the gun and put them together, once the gun was all put back together she put the magazine in and pulled the safety off and pointed it towards the target. Aaron watched her as she pulled the trigger and didn't once blinked at the throwback, Aaron's yes trailed to her arms as they were as steady as can be and showing off her toned bicep, his eyes continued down her body, her stance and form was perfect. Celeste emptied the clip. Once she was done she put the safety on and emptied the barrel and took the magazine out. Hotch turned his head and press the button for the target to come forward, Celeste took the glasses off and the ear protector off. She then looked at the paper that was in front her now a smile showed up on her face.

"Wow" Aaron let out.

"Does that mean I pass sir?" She asked, all six round went through the chest right at the heart. Aaron then looked at his watch.

"It took two minutes, that is impressive" he said, Celeste gave him a little shy smile.

"Thank you sir"