Chapter 15

Celeste got home and made her way up the stairs she stopped in her tracks as her eyes fell on a bouquet of roses but these one werent red they were purple, she slowly walked to the bouquet and bend down grabbing it, she open the door and walked in locking the door behind her and dropping her stuff on the floor where everything else were. Celeste then made her way towards the kitchen where she could hear noise.

"Hey, your getting in late" the red head said as she was pouring herself a glass of wine, Octavia looked at the flowers and smiled.

"Who are they from?" she let out in a flirtatious tone, Celeste put the flowers on the counter and reached for the card.

"I don't know, I  literally just left work with Aaron and he didn't mention anything" she said as she looked at the card.

"Can't wait to see you" she read, Octavia looked at her.

"Well don't you have your second date tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Nevermind but, he's being romantic, let it be this is what you need in your life" Octavia let out as she got a vase for the flowers, Celeste gave her a little smile.

"He's really great isn't he?" Octavia looked at her best friend and gave her a big smile with a nod. they put the flowers in the vase and then walked in the living room.

"You sitting with me for a little bit, I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time" Octavia let out, Celeste walked around the couch and let herself fall in the couchions.

"So other than you amazing secret realationship, how are you?" the red head asked, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"Good, work is great, everyone is amazing, how about you, I know you've been hanging out a lot with Gab" Celeste said, Octavia rolled her eyes.

"You sister is amazing, but god I'm happy she started working again" both girls started laughing, after a minutes Octavia got serious and looked at her best friend.

"I'm starting physical therapy Monday and going to talk to someone Tuesday" she said, Celeste gave her a smile.

"that's great O, it's going to make you feel so much better" Octavia gave her a nod.

"One day at a time, that's all you can do" Celeste said as she reached over and grabbed her best friends hand and gave her a squeeze.

"I love you hun" Octavia said, Celeste smiled.

"I love you too"

the two talked a little more about there last couple of days until Celeste noticed that it was almost two in the morning.

"I need sleep, I'll see you later" Celeste said as she got up and started making her way towards the stairs.

"Have a good night beautiful" Octavia said as Celeste waved her hand back at her as she was going up the stairs.

The sun peaked threw the curtains hitting Celeste in the face making her squint, she turned around to the other side of the bed and reached for her phone, she tapped the screen to see what time it was, Eleven! she hand't slept this long in forever. Celeste got up and made her way to the closet, she grabbed a pair of baggy grey sweats and a black sports bras, she then grabbed her phone and made her way downstairs  walking in the kitchen she was greeted with her sister and best friend.

"She's alive!" Gabrielle let out, Celeste made a face at her sister.

"Obviously you were tired" Octavia said pouring a cup of coffee for Celeste.

"Yeah you know the job comes with a little of slep depravation" Celeste let out as she took a seat on the bar stool.

"You sure it's the job and not the sex your getting from your boss?" Gabby let out as she did a kissing face towards her sister. Celeste shook her head with a smile.