Chapter 24

Supper time rolled around and Aaron and Celeste were finishing up there supper that Celeste made.

"there's no way that Dave showed you how to make this" Aaron said looking at his now empty plate as he sat back in his chair with his wine glass, Celeste let out a chuckle as she took her wine glass.

"why?" she asked taking a drink.

"This is better than his" Aaron let out as he took a sip of his wine , Celeste let out a laugh.

"god, Don't tell him that" she let out, Aaron shook his head with a chuckle, Celeste's phone buzzed on the table. She glanced at it and she let out a deep breath.

"Gabrielle again?" Aaron asked, Celeste nodded.

"You should go before she shows up here" he let out, Celeste let out a hum.

"Don't worry about the mess I'll clean it" he said as they got up from the table and made there way to the front door.

"So see you in the morning?" He asked Celeste who open the door and looked at him with a smile.

"I can't wait to see his face" Aaron smiled at her.

"I love you"

"Love you too, I'll message when I get home" she let out as she walked out of the house, Aaron stood in the doorway and watched her leave. A short drive later Celeste got home and walked in the door Gabrielle was standing there waiting.

"Where the hell were you?" she let out in frustration, Celeste looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

"I was with Aaron, I'm always with Aaron, what is your problem?" she said taking her shoes off and making her way to the living room where Octavia was sitting.

"You know you could have texted at some point, I've been worried" she said sitting in the chair beside her sister.

"Sorry I was busy getting railed by my boss" she let out, Octavia let out a laugh.

"You mean boyfriend" Celeste let out a laugh.

"I like saying boss, makes it sound bad" Octavia started laughing.

"I was worried about you, haven't heard form you all day, even when your on a case you usually text" Gabby said, Celeste looked at her.

"I'm sorry I was enjoying my day, What's wrong with you? why are you so uptight?" she let out looking at her twin sister who took a seat  the arm chair, Grabrielle let out a deep breath.

"I just have a lot of anxiety, like something is going to happen" she let out, Celeste looke at her for a moment.

"Anyways, what did you guys do other than fucking around literally?" Octavia asked changing the subject.

"So we went to the mall to get a few thing, OH! and we ran into Aaron's ex girlfriend" celeste let out, Gabrielle looked at her.

"Spill" she said, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"she's a tall brunette with blue eyes and beautiful" she said, Octavia let out a chuckle.

"He obviosly has a type" she said looking at the twins.

"yeah and I'm almost to short to get on rides at Universal studios" Celeste let out, all three started laughing.

"So, she thought I was the nanny, her face dropped to the floor when he said I was the girlfriend" Octavia let out a laugh.

"the Nanny, that hilarious" Gabby let out as she got up and made her way towards the hall.

"need anything from the kitchen" Celeste and Octavia said no.