Chapter 11

Celeste made her way to Octavia's room where laughter filled the room, she smiled as she walked in.

"It's about time you got here" her twin sister let out as she raised her arms above her head.

"Sounds like where having fun in here" Celeste let out as she took a seat on the bed with her best friend.

"I was just telling O, that the nerd at work asked me out again" Grabielle let out as she waved a hand, Celeste shook her head with a smile.

"Where did you go?" Octavia asked looking at her. Celeste looked at the red head then at her sister who was looking at her, a smile appeared on her face as she started to blush.

"I may or may not have a date tomorrow night" she said in a shy tone as she looked at her hands.

"NO fucking way!" Gabrielle let out, Celeste let out a laugh.

"Please tell me it's with Agent Hotchner" Octavia let out, Celeste looked at her.

"Can you please call him Aaron, and yes it's with him"

"It's about time" Gabrielle let out, Celeste looked at her sister.

"What, you two are like teenagers, you can totally tell there something, I saw it at the mall" she said.

"I saw and felt the tension when he was here" Octavia let out, celeste looked at her and shook her head with a smile.

"Anyways! I'm getting out of here tomorrow, so were going to help you get ready" Octavia said.

"Oh! so you got the okay? everything is good?" Octavia nodded to Celeste.

"I just need help at home, which I think Gabby is moving in until futher notice" Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Great!"

"Hey!" Gabrielle let out as Celeste and Octavia started laughing.

the next day Celeste was sitting on the couch and watching tv when the front door flew open making her jump up, she watched as her sister was helping Octavia get in the house, Celeste walked to the door to help.

"No no no, I got her, you need to get ready for that date" Gabrielle let out, Celeste rolled her eyes at her sister.

"I have like five hours to get ready"

"Go upstairs and start doing beauty things" Celeste didn't want to fight with her sister, so she just waved her hands in deffeat and made her way upstairs like a kid that just got punished.

After scrubbing every inche of herself, she did her hair and makeup. Celeste walked out of the bathroom and made her way to the walking closet of the other side of the room. turning the light on she started to look threw her clothes for a good outfit. she could hear some noise and shuffeling coming from the hall.

"You could have to waited downstairs" she heard her sister say, Celeste shook her head with a smile as she took three dresses that she liked. Making her way out of the closet her door open and saw her sister and best friend walk in.

"Shes right, you could have waited downstairs" Celeste let out.

"I wanted to be part of this, let me be" Octavia said as she made her way to chair that Celeste had in the corner.

"Alright, well I have three options" Celeste said as she put the dresses on the bed.

"Black" they both said together, Celeste looked at them

"Black it is" a she left the black dress on the bed and took back the other two in her closet as too the time to put on a matching bras and thong black lace. Celeste then grabbed her thigh high black heels and her cream color soft cardigan, she walked out of the closet.