Chapter 20

Morning showed up a couple of hours later, When the door flew open making both jump awake.

"Good morninnnnnnggggg" Gabrielle sang out as she appeared with her arms wide open, Celeste fell back in bed, Gabrielle looked at then and looked at Aaron who was looking at her, but also sitting up and shirtless.

"Well good morning to you" she let out with a smile.

"Gab, what do you want?" Celeste let out.

"umm yeah, so some of the team are already up and downstairs, just thought maybe you two want to get ready and seperate" she let out, Aaron looked at Celeste who had her eyes covered with her hands.

"Give us ten minutes" she let out, Gabrielle smiled as she turned and started walking to the door but stopped in her tracks.

"By the way that was quiet the audio sex scene last night, but really you two couldn't keep it in your pants for one night?" she let out, Celeste quickly threw one of the pillows at her sister, whos quickly ran out of the room while laughing. Celeste sat up and looked at Aaron who had a shy smiled on his face.

"We need to learn to be quiet" Celeste let out as she got out of bed.

"No, you need to learn" Aaron said getting up, Celeste wrinkled her nose at him as she walked in her closet. Aaron got dressed, putting a pair of jeans with a black polo shirt. He sat on the bed and put his socks on, when Celeste walked out of the closet she was wearing a white with coral flower babydoll sun dress, she ran her fingers threw her long hair trying to look presentable, she looked at Aaron who was smiling at her.

"What?" she let out.

"Your so beautiful" he let out, Celeste smiled at him as she walked to him and stood between his legs. Aaron put his hands on her waist, Celeste bend down and planted a kiss on his lips. there kiss went for a few seconds, Celeste backed away.

"Let's go before they start asking questions" she said, Aaron nodded to her. They walked to the door and Celeste opened it and looked in the hall to make sure no one was around, the coast was clear she walked out of the room with Aaron fallowing her. They walked side by side as two doors open, Reid walked out of one and Rossi from the other.

"Morning kids" Dave let out, the four of them made there way downstairs.

"Wow can't even tell that the Gala happen" Hotch let out as they walked in the huge room that was now turned into a sitting room.

"Good morning Agents" Jillian let out as she walked out of a room holding a tray with champaigne flutes that were filled with orange liquid which was probably mimosas. they Fallowed Jillian outside on the patio JJ and Penelope were sitting at the long table that was set up.

"Wow that view is amazing" Reid said as he looked out at the huge lake and the fancy mansion that was surounded it.

"Right?" Penelope said, Celeste sat at the table across from JJ who looked at her with a smile. Hotch took a seat beside Celeste, they both looked at each other a gave a little smile. Celeste turned her head and looked at JJ who was looking at her and Hotch.

"What?" Celeste let out, JJ shook her head real quick and looked away.

"Wow" Morgan let out as he walked out the house fallowed by Prentiss, everyone took there seat around the table when Adrien walked out with a platter of fruits. Fallowing him was the cooks with platters of bacon, pancakes, eggs and toast, everything was put on the table.

"Good morning everyone" Adrien let out, everyone looked at the never ending food that was put on the table.

"I hope everyone had a great sleep" he then let out, everyone let out a hum in response.