Chapter 16

Celeste walked in the house closing the door behind her and leaning her back againts it, she smiled as she let out a little giggle. She walked to the living room where her sister and best friend were sitting, stopping at the entrance of the room, they both turned and looked at her.

"Why are you making that face" Octavia asked, Celeste couldn't hide how happy she was.

"So I think were official now, we both said I love you" both girls let out a scream that made Celeste jump, Celeste started jumpping around like she was a teenager again until her phone went off, she reached in her back pocket and took it out she saw Emily's name show up.

Em: Hey, so Pen, JJ and I are going out to the club, we were wondering if you wanted to come with?

Celeste: What time?

"I think I'm going to go out with the work girls and celebrate" she said.

"You go ahead, you deserve it...Wait! they know?" Octavia said, Celeste shook her head real quick.

"And they can't" she said, both girl sitting on the couch did the zipper on the lips motion like they were ten, Celeste phone dinged.

Em: Around nine, I'll pick you up. PLEASE Come with us"

Celeste let out a little chuckle as she started typing again.

Celeste: Sounds like fun, I'm in!

Em: YES! I'll pick you up at 8:30

"Alright, well I have to go get ready now, see you two in a bit" she said as she made her way to her bedroom.

After taking a shower and washing the day at the zoo off her, Celeste brushed her hair and blow dried them they were super long and super shiny, putting on a natural look knowing that she was going to wear her favorite clubbing dress. Once she was all ready she made her way to her tall white dresser and took out a white lace thong and continue to the walking closet. turning the light on she walked to where she kept all her dresses, Celeste took out a green sequins, rhinestone straps bodycon dress. reached for her silver heels she walked out of her closet and got dressed. Once her dress was on she looked in the mirror. smiling at herself she took her phone and snapped a picture and sent it to the one person she knew would love this.

Celeste: Look what your missing

she just had time to grab her shoes when her phone went off, she looked down and let out a laugh.

Hotch: Jesus Christ Celeste!

Celeste made her way back to the main level where she could hear people talking, she got at the stairs and saw Emily standing at the door, she was wearing a black dress that was to her knees and a short black leather jacker. She was talking to Gabrielle and Octavia when she noticed Celeste she looked up.

"Jesus" she let out, Celeste made her way down the stairs.

"That dress should be illegal to wear out" Em let out, Celeste let out a laugh as she put her shoes on.

"I mean if your trying to go home with someone, this will work one hundred percent" she then let out, Celeste looked at her sister and Octavia for them to keep their mouth shut.

"So morgan, Reid and Rossi are joining us" Emily said, Celeste looked at her with a surprise look on her face.

"Reid? as in Spencer Reid? clubbing?" she let out, Emily let out a laugh.

"I know right" she said, the two said there byes and walked out of the house.

they made it to the club at nine. getting out of the car, Emily walked around and looked at Celeste and shook her head.