Chapter 18

Saturday morning rolled around, Aaron was walking around his room making  sure he had everything packed. Jack came running in the room and jumpped on his bed.

"Where are you going again?" he said as he watched his dad put stuff in his over night bag.

"I'm going to see Celeste at her parents house" Aaron said as he smiled at his son, Jack gave him a smile.

"I can't wait to see Celeste again, I miss her" Jack let out as he laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling, Aaron let out a laugh as he shook his head.

"I'll tell her that you miss her, okay?" Jack nodded to his dad.

"There you two are" both Hotchners turned there attention towards the bedroom door at the blonde that was standing in the doorway.

"Dave is here" she said with a smile.

"Thanks Jessica" Aaron let out as he zipped up his over night bag and his go bag and putting one on his shoulder and holding the other, then grabbing the black garment bag that had his black suit for the gala.

"Alright Jack, Rules?" Aaron asked as they all walked out of the room.

"Listen to aunt Jessica and don't eat a lot of sugar" Jack said fallowing his father down the stairs.

"Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow if we don't have to go away" Aaron let out as he turned around and dropped his bag to crouch down and give his son a hug.

"I left cash on the counter in the kitchen for pizza or snacks" Aaron said as he looked up at Jessica who gave him a nod with a smile.

"Okay bud, be good and I love you" Aaron said as he got up and grabbed his stuff.

"Love you too!" Jack let out as he started running towards the living room.

"Have fun" Jessica let out, Aaron gave her a nod as he open the door and left, Getting to Dave's car he put his stuff in the backseat then got in the passenger seat.

"Morning" Dave let out as he passed Aaron a travel mug.

"Morning, thanks" Aaron let out as he put his belt on.

"Did you talk to her?" Dave didn't give him a chance to get settled in the seat comfortably, Aaron looked at his friend.

"What? I wasn't going to wait when we got half way there" Aaron shook his head at his friend.

"She won't answer my texts or calls" he let out as he looked down at the travel mug.

"Well you'll get your chance tonight" Dave said, Aaron let out a hum as he took a drink of his coffee, he made a weird face to the taste.

"Dave did you put Baileys in the coffee?" Aaron asked as he looked at Dave who just looked straight at the road.

"Just yours I feel like you needed something to take the edge off" Dave said without looking at him. Aaron shook his head in disbelief.

Celeste was sitting at her boudoir curling her hair, her door opened and Gabrielle walked in already in her dress and set for the night.

"Your still doing your hair?" she said closing the door.

"I'm almost done" Celeste let out.

"People are starting to arrive" Gabby let out as she sat on the bed, both sisters were quiet.

"Did you talk to him" Gabrielle asked, Celeste put her curler down and unplugged it. She got up and took her robe off as she walked to the walking close, she open the garmet bag.

"Celeste"

"Gabrielle" Celeste let out as she took the dress out of the bag, she then stepped into the dress and pulled it up, she put her arms in and walked out and looked at her sister.