Chatper 17

Celeste felt the bed move, she slowly rolled over and open her eyes. Aaron was sitting on the side of the bed.

"What time is it?" she let out in a groggy and hoarse tone, completly expecting it since she was choking on a monster cock a few hours ago, Aaron rubbed the back of his neck as he reached for his phone that was on the night stand.

"Almost eleven" he let out, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"wow, didnt know you could sleep that late" she let out as she sat up, Aaron let out a chuckle.

"Right? I have to go pick up Jack" he said as he got up and started getting dress.

"I'll try and sneak you out" Celeste let out. Aaron let out a laugh.

"Sorry to burst your bubble little girl, but theres no way no one heard us...Or I should say you" Celeste let out a laugh as she made her way to the closet.

"What happen to our three date before sex rule" Celeste asked as she threw on a pair of black sweatpants and her hot pink sports bras, she heard Aaron let out a laugh in the room.

"There's no way that rule was going to stand, and you know it" he said as looked at Celeste walking back in the room, she gave him a smile as she shook her head.

"Horny old man" she let out with a giggle, Aaron shook his head as he slapped her ass when she passed by. Aaron finished getting dress and made sure he had everything before Celeste slowly open the door and looked to make sure the coast was clear, she then gestured for Aaron to fallow.

"Super quiet there downstairs" she whispered. Aaron nodded as he put both of his hands on her shoulders as they quietly made there way down the stairs, Celeste looked to see if there were in the living room, it was clear.

"Alright go" she said as Aaron put his shoes on.

"Morning sleeping beauty and prince charming" Gabrielle's voice came from the hall, they both turned and saw her and Octavia looking at them with a shit eating grin on their faces.

"Ladies, how is your weekend going?" Aaron asked as he grabbed his jacked and keys, Gabby smiled at him.

"Pretty good, but not as good as what we heard early this morning" she let out as she wiggle her eyebrows, Celeste shook her head as her sister as Aaron turned a nice shade of red.

"Please go away" Celeste let out as she looked at her sister, Gabrielle let out a laugh as she turned around and started walking back to the kitchen, but not before making the situation worst.

"OH GOD AARON!" the twin let out in a scream, Octavia and her started laughing in the kitchen, Celeste turned around and looked at Aaron who was looking at her with the biggest smirk.

"I'll let you handle that, I'll talk to you later" he said as he walked up to her, Celeste bend down as she was standing on a step making her taller than him, Aaron kissed her on the cheek.

"Love you" he whispered.

"Love you" she whispered back, Aaron open the door and Celeste walked down the step and held the door for him. she watched him walk to his car, he turned around and gave her one last wave before he got in the his vehicle and drove away. Celeste close the door and turned around.

"I swear to god!" Celeste let out super loud as she walked towards the kitche, Gabrielle and Octavia were dying of laughter as she walked in.

"God that man is so yummy" Gabby let out, Celeste shook her head as she grabbed a cup of coffee.

"So what is the plan for today?" Celeste asked as she looked at both girls.

"Shopping" Gabrielle said.