Chapter 14

Celeste's alarm went off around seven thirty, she looked up at the ceiling for twenty minutes before rolling out of bed and making her way to the shower, she stood under the water thinking on how four hours of sleep wasnt enough for her to work on files the whole day. After scrubbing herself and washing her hair she got out and wrapped a towel around her body, she brushed her hair and blow dried it. Putting her hair up in her "Ariana Grande" ponytail,  satisfied with her look she made her way to her closet. Deciding on dressing up since they were in the office today, she put on her black knee lenght pencil skirt, with her white silk fancy button up, she took her black Louboutin heels. Celeste grabbed her phone, credetial and gun and made her way downstairs where her sister and roomate were sitting in the kitchen and having breakfast.

"Morning" she tiredly said as she made her way to the coffee maker.

"What time did you get in?" Gabby asked as she watched her sister take two travel mugs and pouring the rest of the coffee in both.

"Three am" she let out as she closed the mugs.

"Didn't think you were here, your SUV is not here" Octavia let out.

"Aaron dropped me off" she let out, both girls looked at each other with a grin.

"shut it" Celeste let out without looking at them as she walked away with the mugs, she got to the door and put her heels on, she put her gun and badge in her purse as her phone buzzed, she looked at it and it was Aaron saying he was here. Celeste grabbed her go bag that was on the floor.

"Bye guys" she said as she left, making her way down the stairs and towards Aaron's SUV, she could feel him stairing at her. getting to the passenger side she open the door.

"I got coffee" she said passing him the travel mug.

"Black like my soul" she jokingly said, Aaron let out a chuckle. Celeste got in the vehicle and buckled in, Aaron backed up onto the road and drove off.

"did you sleep well?" he asked as he glanced at her, she gave him a smile.

"yeah the whole four hours I got was great, how about you?" she asked looking at him.

"I was having this beautiful dream, almost seem to be real, until I woke up and noticed that the pretty girl that i was dreaming about wasn't laying beside me" he said, Celeste let out a giggle.

"sounds more like a nightmare" she said, Aaron laughed. they got to quantico in no time, both making there way to the elevators which were open when they got there. getting in the box Celeste pressed the button for the sixth floor, the doors closed and she could feel Aaron looking at her.

"What?" she said without looking at him.

"How am I suppose to focus on work when you look like that" Aaron let out, Celeste then turned and looked at him, Aaron was standing his back againts the wall and looking at her, she then turned her head and looked at the numbers go up.

"Well you get to think about fucking me on your desk with only my Louboutin on for the rest of the day" she said as the doors oepn and she quickly walked out.

"Celeste!" he let out behind her as she laughed making her way in the bullpen, she made her way to her desk putting some distance between her and Aaron, she looked up as she saw Hotch walk in and shaking his head at her as he continue towards the stairs to his office, Celeste sat in her chair letting a little chuckle escape, she looked up ad saw Morgan looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"what?" she le tout.

"Are you two okay?" he asked.

"Yeah" she let out as she reached for a file that was on her desk Morgan squinted his eyes at her as she made a face right back before she looked down and started working on her paperwork. The day was pretty quiet, everyone loading themself on coffee to get threw the moutains of files. One by one they started bringing them up to Hotch.