Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Eli

"So what's the real score?" Asked Adrian while we're in the middle of our class discussion.

Tapping my fingers on the table, I give him a brief confused glance and say, "What do you mean?"

"You and Mirae." The mention of her name made me divert my full attention to Adrian.

"What do you mean?"

He snorts. "Is that all you know what to say?"

"Probably." I tell him, shrugging.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Well this morning when I dropped by at their dorm to give my girlfriend her breakfast, she asked me about what foods you like to eat."

I sat straight up on my chair. "Why?" I ask and I'm not even hiding the anticipation in my voice. Who the fuck I am right now?

I've been frequently asking that myself ever since I met her because I honestly have no idea who she has turned me into. I don't even trust myself when I am around her.

"Man, I don't know."

"But what did you tell her?"

He grins. "I told her you like eating pussy."

I frown and pushing him by the shoulder I hiss, "Man, come the fuck on!" Oh, I swear to God I am going to slit this motherfucker's throat.

Why would he say that to Mirae?

"And you can't say pussy in front of her, she's still a baby!" I added.

Adrian chuckles as he shots me a ridiculous stare.

"Bro, she's a nursing student. She knows how human anatomy works and she's a grown woman, she's not a baby."

She is my baby.

"But you shouldn't have tell her about that, you motherfucker!" I quietly hiss at him, my eyes turning into slits.

Adrian laughs. "I'm kidding, man. I didn't tell her that. But I did told her the food that I notice you frequently order."

"What did she say after?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Nothing. Just okay and thank you with a polite smile. Typical Mirae."

I just nod and I didn't say anything after that. But I'm wondering the reason why she's asked Adrian about the food that I like. Is she going to cook for me?

Probably because I did the essays on her to-do-list, written on her mini sticky note. I am honestly not expecting anything in return.

I just did that simply because I want to help her, because apparently, giving her money is not a polite thing to do no matter how good my intentions are.

Now I know because I told Zariel about that. She almost bought a two plane ticket here just to slap the hell out of me and then she'll go back home to New York after.

She said that it was so rude of me to do that, that's why I'm trying to help her with things that doesn't include giving her money.

Besides, she looks cute sleeping on her bed with her uniform still on. I don't have the guts to ruin such a peaceful sleep like that.

And when was the last time that she had eight hours of sleep? She keeps on hustling every day, that's the least I could do.

Although I am not gonna lie, that expository essay about herbal medicine is fucking hard.