5 Years Later!

Author POV

5 Years Later

New York.... it's been 5 years since The remaining Avengers found Thanos and learned that what he did couldn't be undone... 5 years since they all lost hope... 5 years since anyone has seen Spiderman and has seen Peter Parker.

New York... the picture shows the Citi Fields parking lot filled with cars... around the Statue of Liberty are ships abandoned by the people who blipped away... half of all people living in the universe.... gone, and never able to be brought back.

We find Steve in The Avengers Compound with Clint Barton, in am almost fining holographic meeting, "alright if that does it, we're dismissed then", says Steve, making Okoye, Nebula and Rocket, Carol and Rhodey nod, leaving Rhodey on the call, "where you at now?", "Mexico, the authorities found a room full of Cartel members", "probably a rival gang", says Steve.

Rhodey shakes his head, "except its not Steve. This definitely Peter's handy work and to be honest what he's been doing... what he's done, it makes me not wanna find him", says Rhodey. "Please Rhodey, do that for us,, and when you know where he's going next tell me", says Clint.

Rhodey nods and ends his call, "how did we all end up like this?", asks Steve, "Thanos did this to us, this is all on him". Clint gets up off the chair he was on and walks around, "what do we do? That's the question, but the answer is unknown...", says Clint.

"I can't believe Peter would do something like this... this isn't him", "no its not, the Peter Parker we knew isn't there... he feels like he died with Natasha and Wanda", says Clint. Steve immediately feels regret, "I should've been there for him when we found out that we couldn't bring them all back", says Steve.

Clint nods, "yeah, we should've done something... he's broken, lost, alone... I know what that feels like", says Clint. Steve starts rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Both Clint and Steve talk more before getting a visitor, an old friend they thought was died, "Scott?!?", says Clint.

Author Note

Yeah I know, it's a short chapter, forgive me.

The Next chapter is all about Peter.... what has he done?!?